Worst Healer Duo?

General Discussion
I think I've found the worst healer duo to have is Lucio/Moira. It can work in certain comps, but in the majority of comps it can't, simply because they're both close range healers.

On the flip side, Moira/Mercy is crazy powerful because you can do 140 hps if you both focus the same target. As Moira saw a Zarya get hooked and go crit, only to be full in like two seconds. Moira/Zen is also nice, because it gives you that defensive ult, plus damage from both of them.

What do you guys think? Have you managed to make Lucio/Moira work? Because it hasn't for me so far.
I agree unless you have a parade of fat tanks. I hear lucio is volunteering as an elderly crosswalk guard to prepare himself for the tank meta if it ever rolls around.

Moira's orb is not fast enough for the youngins that likes to call for help halfway across the map.
At least you can figure out what the worst duo's are, I'm stuck solo healing
Lucio can't dish out fast healing period; his best quality is getting the team to the capture point.

Moicy however is an amazing combo.

Mercy is still the only solo healer.
Ana / Zen isn't really good either.
11/28/2017 06:56 AMPosted by Roymachine

Ana is actually good if you play smart
I mean, yeah, worst healer duo.
But when you guys are forced/choose to play with a symmetra, does she play a dps, tank or support role?
If you say support, Is Lucio + Symmetra worse than Moira + Symmetra?
11/28/2017 06:27 AMPosted by ChristyC621
On the flip side, Moira/Mercy is crazy powerful because you can do 140 hps if you both focus the same target.

Is this your only reason? Because Moira/Ana has far more HPS.
Zen+Lucio is pretty popular thing, but in healing only aspect it's like not having a healer at all
Ana & Moira are in my opinion the worst healing duo, while they can heal a lot they offer no defensive ults (as Moira's ult healing output isn't amazing). Without that safety net the moment a ult goes off your counting on Ana landing her sleep dart, if that misses your f'd.
11/28/2017 06:52 AMPosted by theirishfuse
Mercy is still the only solo healer.

Moira can solo heal just fine in the majority of ranks. Lord forbid people have to use her orb for healing instead of always spamming it for damage.
11/28/2017 06:57 AMPosted by RollsRoyce
11/28/2017 06:56 AMPosted by Roymachine

Ana is actually good if you play smart

I didn't mean Ana by herself, or Zen by himself. I meant as a healer duo as compared to others which is what this thread is about.
Lucio/Moira is good for a brawler/tank heavy lineup. The cuddle ball of death.

Lucio is in a tough spot right now, because of the characters who are “meta” and honestly the characters who are just the most fun to play, have movement abilities and never really get value out of speed boost. Even Moira, who does an insane amount of healing, can move herself around the map pretty easily without needing a speed boost, and on top of that can throw out the orb to catch those pesky genjis who can be so hard to heal.

The biggest problem however is they can’t really buff Lucio at this point.. because triple tank would be a must pick if Lucio’s healing or even speed was buffed.

RIP my old friend. I’m now a Moira main. See you on the other side, Lucio...
11/28/2017 07:14 AMPosted by ExVirgo
Ana & Moira are in my opinion the worst healing duo, while they can heal a lot they offer no defensive ults (as Moira's ult healing output isn't amazing). Without that safety net the moment a ult goes off your counting on Ana landing her sleep dart, if that misses your f'd.

I have to disagree. The amount of healing provided alone can almost be seen as a defensive ult, as well as for d/r from nano on a prime target, coalescence with grenade, sleepdart to shut down an enemy ult. They are also the two healers with the most utility, and can defend themselves quite easily, especially with Ana’s damage buff.
Of course your team has to be set up properly to get the value out of grenade and Moira’s insane AoE healing, so don’t go running 4 flankers. Triple tank is alive again my friend. Who needs a defensive ult when you have 3500 health worth of shields, 1500hp (which includes armour) and the two characters who can heal more than 200hp per second to multiple people at once (combined, obviously)
S tiers

Mercy + Zen
Zen + Lucio

A tiers

Mercy + Lucio
Moira + Zen
Ana + Lucio
Mercy + Moira

B tier

Lucio + Moira
Zen + Moira
Ana + Mercy
Moira + Ana
I don't see how Ana/ Moira isn't good?

Grenade your team; Moira ult = 210 hp a second

Or just misting everyone is 120 hp a second

Ana still has tons of utility, and Moira can help peel for Ana with her soft lock and heal orbs and their abilities mesh very well together because Moira can do more damage to generate ult and not hinder Ana as much as Ana/Lucio or Ana/ Mercy

Yes it has its faults of them both having a skill requirement and co-ordination, but to say they're not good together is mathematically hard to prove.
hmm how about with dive comp. I think it can work.
I don't think any healer duo is bad per se - rather it's heavily dependent on the rest of your teams comp. I would never put Moira in a team with several flankers and lots of vertical mobility for example, that would be pointless, but if your team is based more on low-mobility tanks she's great. Adding Lucio to the mix is fine if you have several short-range heroes that need to close in quickly, but if you add a couple of flankers I'd might prefer a Zen.
There really isn't a bad support duo. All of them compliment each other well, assuming you're running a comp to capitalize on it. An Ana works okay with Dive while Zen works okay at a triple tank. Any healer can support a comp while others do it better.
Ana/Lucio runs great with Rein, Zarya, Genji, and Soldier/Tracer.

Mercy/Zen runs great with Roadhog, D.Va, Tracer, Soldier.

Lucio/Zen for dive. Moira/Mercy for triple tank and Soldier.

Moira/Lucio for Zarya, D.Va/Roadhog, Soldier, Junkrat.

Zen/Ana and Zen/Moira, I don't have a comp to ran that, either can be ran extremely well, but you need to people proficient to run them given they are the hardest supports in the game.

My personal favorite is Mercy/Lucio or Ana/Lucio. For speed boost and sustain healing. Plus Valkarie and nanoboost and sound barrier.
11/28/2017 08:00 AMPosted by SoLIDSnAKE
S tiers

Mercy + Zen
Zen + Lucio

A tiers

Mercy + Lucio
Moira + Zen
Ana + Lucio
Mercy + Moira

B tier

Lucio + Moira
Zen + Moira