Playing around THIS team comp

Competitive Discussion
Instalock torb, sym, hanzo, and widowmaker all on one team. How do you pick around this? GO.
mercy and rein/orisa
12/05/2017 11:48 AMPosted by Atlas
Instalock torb, sym, hanzo, and widowmaker all on one team. How do you pick around this? GO.

Orisa/Rein and any support.

Still going to be an L most likely if the enemy has any barrier at all and consistent sustained DPS.
Mei,, they dont take it seriously, why should I..
I played solo tank dva with a genji, tracer, widow, hanzo, mercy on my team and I won. They had rein/Orisa two healers and two dps.

So I guess just play well?
12/05/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Pharah
I played solo tank dva with a genji, tracer, widow, hanzo, mercy on my team and I won. They had rein/Orisa two healers and two dps.

So I guess just play well?

True that i had win in eichenwalde def without tank and me mercy solo heal, we defended A, but thats rare ones, mostly it goes terribly wrong,, guess best way is to check their profiles if they do their jobs well or just screwing with us
12/05/2017 11:50 AMPosted by Blckswrd
mercy and rein/orisa

agree...
u will have 2 support (with 1 mercy) and one shield tank, that's not bad.
i have seen worse...in comp...
A team player would tell you rein or mercy. But the current nature of overwatch competitive means you should just instalock whoever YOU want as well and your SR wont decrease as much when you lose as long as you get decent individual stats.
you will lose more SR trying to flex to a hero you don't play.