Doomfist Has 18+ Bugs Across 4 Skills

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 17 Next
11/22/2017 02:21 PMPosted by NiSHAN
they will fix a bug every 4 months, 18x4=72 months, so you have to be patient for 6 years :)

Oh God D=!
The first time I noticed how broken Doomfist is was in FFA.
And I wasn't even playing him.

I was playing Junkrat. He punched me 4 or 5 times without dealing damage, even if I hit the wall. I even asked what happened, but he wrote in chat that this happens a lot.

He needs help Blizzard. Help Doomfist.
Great post my friend. Community will certainlty appreciate it, but as for the devs acknowledgment... 99% they will ignore the post or will just not notice it. They don't give a crap. 4 months and we got literally nothing. How long do you think it will take them to fix all of this s*it if it took 1,5 year for them to fix one Mei bug?
Doomfist is dead and the game will soon die too.
From now on, whenever sombody says that Blizzard cares, i'm just gonna reply with a link to this thread.
Honestly would be a thing I would’ve done myself I didn’t have this thing called work. But I did mention it was possible to make and it was huge.
Hey folks, as always we greatly appreciate all of the effort that goes into a post like this. Thank you! Our gameplay QA team will dig through this once we are back in the office after the holiday. Cheers.
Highly Rated
11/22/2017 02:43 PMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Hey folks, as always we greatly appreciate all of the effort that goes into a post like this. Thank you! Our gameplay QA team will dig through this once we are back in the office after the holiday. Cheers.

Omg finally

I love you
Highly Rated

Get some pre-Thanksgiving turkey, Bill! Thank you for the reply.
11/22/2017 02:41 PMPosted by Hipnox
From now on, whenever sombody says that Blizzard cares, i'm just gonna reply with a link to this thread.

A perfect example that shows that they do actually care
Thank you, in the meantime feel free to go and sit down.

Have an awesome holiday break you guys!
Oh my god that's a lot of bugs!
Highly Rated

I think this is all any of us ever really want. For a dev to publicly acknowledge that something is being looked into. Even if it isn't the highest priority, even if it's on the back burner, the fact that they KNOW we have issues with something in game and letting us KNOW that they know is really quite comforting.

Enjoy the Turkey, Bill. You earned it.
appreciate the official comment, but does coming back into office mean next week or next year ?as the team usually hibernates during the major holiday period- also people have been preaching this since august/September n a response like this is pretty overdue
Yea, but kinda sad, that we had to point it out so harshly.

IT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE!

I wish it hadn't taken 4+ months, but thank you for acknowledging his issues.
After the holidays means January
Highly Rated
See? This is how you get Blizzard to listen to your feedback. Address it in a professional manner, and give evidence to support it.

Take notes, General Discussion.

Thanks for your consideration, Bill. Have a nice Thanksgiving.
11/22/2017 12:44 PMPosted by ZergSquad
11/22/2017 11:55 AMPosted by iSinner
I will be adding more examples with time, if you have more bugs not posted here or more examples, please post and i will add it.

19. DF cant push bastion
20. Enemies can HEAR NOIZE FROM YOUR ULT AND JUST KNOW WHERE WILL YOU LAND AND RUN FROM U
21. STUFF ON MAPS LIKE https://imgur.com/a/Mipfg 100% prevent enemies from crushing on walls
22. RP is dodjeable just by clicking "jump"

19 and 20 are intentional.

22 is complete BS. So god damn stupid RPing under the likes of Roadhog or rein because they jumped and you whiff THROUGH their legs