2CP ruins QP

General Discussion
Really... You on attack in a 2CP map..oh well, you going to have your match time wasted , dying , and dying..because nobody really plays to win in QP.

And there you go, 0% fun.

I'm on penalty ALL THE TIME, because I am sick of 2cp, and I mostly leave it. I m sorry, but I hate 2cp maps. They are boring , favors defenders , and since QP = "i play what I want " , the win in not there.
11/30/2017 02:25 PMPosted by KlaytoN
They are boring , favors defenders

Actually certain 2CP maps like Horizon favor attackers.

I like 2CP because they are the only maps you see hero variety on. KoTH is just a mirror match 75% of the time.
If you can't win on attack in Assault maps, try getting on the point.
11/30/2017 02:29 PMPosted by Napalmblaze
If you can't win on attack in Assault maps, try getting on the point.

This kind of replies... Why do you bother?
11/30/2017 02:28 PMPosted by ZSSenpai
They are boring , favors defenders

Actually certain 2CP maps like Horizon favor attackers.

I like 2CP because they are the only maps you see hero variety on. KoTH is just a mirror match 75% of the time.

By certain you mean 1.
Really... You on attack in a 2CP map..oh well, you going to have your match time wasted , dying , and dying..because nobody really plays to win in QP.

And there you go, 0% fun.

I'm on penalty ALL THE TIME, because I am sick of 2cp, and I mostly leave it. I m sorry, but I hate 2cp maps. They are boring , favors defenders , and since QP = "i play what I want " , the win in not there.

So, you are complaining that people don't play to win in QP, yet you keep leaving games just because you end up on a 2CP map on attack? You, Sir, are someone I have trouble respecting...
11/30/2017 02:33 PMPosted by KlaytoN
By certain you mean 1.

Yeah 1/4 so 25% of them. That's a significant amount, especially in a game that generally favors attackers over defenders on pretty much all other map types.
While I mostly disagree with you, this is just more proof that Blizzard needs to add the ability for people to queue up for specific maps or game types they enjoy in QP.
While the maps itself may favor the defenders, quickplay itself favors the attackers. Many quickplay teams are uncoordinated and have 4+ dps, that goes for defenders as well. Its much easier to take a point with 4 dps than to defend it, and its much harder defending a point with people who only care about how much kills they can get than it is taking them with such a team.