I'm tired of people tbaging me

General Discussion
11/27/2017 11:31 AMPosted by MOCbKA
I'm just tired. Yes I'm mad now. There is always a person in every match who will tbag u. U will ask to stop him, but he won't. He will focus u and tbag more and more to just trigger u AND YES I'M TRIGGERED NOW. CAN U DEAL WITH IT PLS. I CAN'T EVEN REPORT THEM BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON IN UR SYSTEM.

There is no greater joy in Overwatch than t-bagging your ally that got slept by the enemy Ana. Don't take it so seriously breh.
I hate t-bagging too. Only juvenile idiots do it. Sadly, not much can be done about that kind of stupidity.
I can't believe people care about this nonsense
This is so stupid... how can you get mad over teabag? I see Teabaging as a kind of respect and/or you piss*ed someone really off so he has to teabag you after he managed to kill you. And many teabags are just friendly teasing.

Only toxic people get mad because of some teabag lul.

Tracers soloulting my Junkrat and !@#$%^-*!@ me after is hilarious and i think it IS funny...

Give me one reasonable reason why people get mad because of some teabag... im waiting!
11/27/2017 12:48 PMPosted by MOCbKA
11/27/2017 12:46 PMPosted by RadRevenger
I remember the good ol days of playing Halo, back when tbagging someone actually had physics lol. It's harmless, don't be that guy. If it bugs you, just wait a few minutes for that player to be put into another match.
And he will keep tbag other and other players. He will try to win with triggering opponents, not with his own skill.
11/27/2017 12:47 PMPosted by OGgiraffrey
How else does sombra get reliable kills?
Mb just kill guys with skil, not with triggering?

What a monster! We must stop this serial bagger before he strikes again!
11/27/2017 01:06 PMPosted by GeeXanDos
Only toxic people get mad because of some teabag lul.
So, toxic is not who tbag, toxic is who get mad about it?

11/27/2017 01:06 PMPosted by GeeXanDos
Give me one reasonable reason why people get mad because of some teabag
Cause it's jsut stupid. I died. I Know I did a mistake, but a clever enemy jsut can't live without saying "Hey, u did a mistake, look at me I killed you because u ded a mistake, ha ha u died, u did a mistake haha." And that's kinda anoying. If you ignor it it's ok, but not everyone is like you.
11/27/2017 01:07 PMPosted by RadRevenger
why not?
Ok. As I see no one is intresting in that. Everyone just like tbag and triggering other guys.
I don't think t-bagging should be bannable too but why do some of you mock the op when he/she feels so bad about it?

OP, there is nothing that can be done about it. I recommend you play with friends or anyone who is able to lift your mood when this happens. Alternatively you might want to pick up Junkrat. He can't be bagged unless your enemy is a tank or has a death wish.
Hahaha, wow this is a new level of being over sensitive..
11/27/2017 01:18 PMPosted by MOCbKA
Ok. As I see no one is intresting in that. Everyone just like tbag and triggering other guys.

I feel like you missed the point. It's not that people like it, it's that people don't think it should be a problem. If something makes you THAT angry, when it doesn't bother the majority of people, you might be over reacting.

It is unreasonable to demand change for something that's actually part of the culture of multiplayer FPS games. In my experience, !@#$%^-*!@ tends to happen right after a massive fail, or when someone is happy they killed you. Maybe they were trying to tilt you. Maybe you just did something dumb. Perhaps they were celebrating finally ending the person harassing their back line.

People don't care, because if you get teabagged, it means you died, and someone thought you deserved it. I'm sorry someone throwing shade at you from the other side of the world makes you this upset, but, this is the internet. What were you expecting to change?
11/27/2017 11:33 AMPosted by eeth
2) "Tbag'ing" can actually fall under harassment or griefing, depending on context.

Are you kidding me? It's rude, nothing more.
If it hurts your feelings then you deserve it so you might grow a backbone.
11/27/2017 01:07 PMPosted by RadRevenger
11/27/2017 12:48 PMPosted by MOCbKA
... And he will keep tbag other and other players. He will try to win with triggering opponents, not with his own skill.
... Mb just kill guys with skil, not with triggering?

Was I called a serial bagger? I don’t want that title.
*you
11/27/2017 01:25 PMPosted by Touhou
I don't think t-bagging should be bannable too but why do some of you mock the op when he/she feels so bad about it?

I agree in partial, but, it's just the idea of someone responding so negatively to something that has been a part of competitive multiplayer games for years. To many people, this would be like being yelled at by a stranger for walking too loudly.

It's just so wildly accepted that this will happen, that it surprises people when someone is this upset by the issue. It's just a little short hand for "You made a mistake." It's faster than typing something in match chat.

I do agree though, there really isn't anything that can be done. Play in full games of 12 players, or avoiding online games all together, is really the only way to escape this.
11/27/2017 11:53 AMPosted by Huntress
Be happy you don't bump into me. I don't teabag. I put my spray on the corpse.

People get so pissed when I do that. LOL

honestly i think using a spray is pretty cool. it shows a little forethought and has personality and actually takes 1% of skill to accomplish, unlike tea bagging.

i mean if i'm getting massacred by reaper everytime i step out of spawn and he puts down a spray i have to respect him even more.
11/27/2017 11:33 AMPosted by Sheevah
Pro-tip: Never let the enemy know something they're doing bothers you.

Exactly,

as soon as the enemy knows your weakness, its lights out.
This is why i call it earl greying, Lunch boxing or clam slamming.
11/27/2017 12:44 PMPosted by MOCbKA
11/27/2017 12:42 PMPosted by Grayfox
Just deal with it

easy to say.

People T-Bag me from time to time, I can deal with it so it is easy to say as it is easy to do.
11/27/2017 12:54 PMPosted by MOCbKA
11/27/2017 12:52 PMPosted by jacqui

The whole point of t-bagging is to trigger you. You saying in all chat that you are annoyed by it confirms to the enemy that you are triggered by it. Of course they are going to keep doing it.
So waht sould I do? just ignore him and let him troll in another match? Yes, I can just report him and I do it, but usualy it doesn't work cause there are not so much people who report for tbaging.

Exactly. Ignore him. When someone t-bags me sometimes my initial reaction is to get annoyed. But then I quickly realize it's just some loser that needs validation from behind a computer screen that I'll likely never see again in game, never meet IRL, and never have the balls to actually do that IRL anyway. So carry on with your game and don't get too riled up over it.
11/27/2017 11:53 AMPosted by Huntress
Be happy you don't bump into me. I don't teabag. I put my spray on the corpse.

People get so pissed when I do that. LOL

If only they left the spray on the body after spawn lmao.