Crazy high ping after new update?

Bug Report
It's still happening.
USE Canada, game's been unplayable for a week with high ping spikes since the patch
Same here, i'm from Chile, and ping over 200ms now
Yep...still have lag spikes.
Also having this issue. I can't risk playing ranked till this is fixed.
Had the same issue yesterday, spiked up to 400-500 for no reason and stayed there.
Still experiencing this. This is going on 9 days the game being completely unplayable.

Are you seriously just going to cut me off like this? Is it suddenly not okay for me to play the game?

I have ZERO problems playing any other games. ZERO PROBLEMS.
same here
same here its gone to the point of unplayable with me
FIX THIS BLIZZARD, it's making me want to quit, I rly love OW but the high ping rly makes me hate the game, it was fine until recently.... Games are unplayable and comp is scary to enter because of this.
Blizz team - hello?
I'm also having issues with the new update, FPS drops all the time in and out of fights. This is one of the problems along with high ping. Hope Blizz can fix these soon.
Same issue here...and in top of that, when i start spectating a match the game crashes(three times in a row until now), that stuff didn't happen before the update
Having the same issues experienced here. Ping spikes over 1000 ms lasting for about 10 seconds before going back to normal, happens once every 1-2 minutes. FPS changes haven't been noticeable.

No other online games have been affected. Tried updating network drivers and display drivers.

System Information
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: H170-D3HP
BIOS: F3
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8054MB RAM
Page File: 8198MB used, 1548MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 970
Display Memory: 8085 MB
Dedicated Memory: 4058 MB
Shared Memory: 4026 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Same! Why is this still happening?! QQ
Happened during halloween and is happening again. can't even play
Same problem here, I've tried a few things to fix it but I believe it's a problem with the game at this point as nothing has worked.
Mine reached roughly 9,000 ping in arcade yesterday... It's basically unplayable for me at the moment. :(
I get a solid 40 ping, it has been consistently around 400 in the menu, and jumping up to 600 in games. Have only been doing qp and arcade. Granted I have had ping troubles in Overwatch in the past, this is unheard of for me.
This is still happening to me hitting over 2000ms, I can't even play the game anymore. I can't risk competitive.