Anti-Instalocking

Competitive Discussion
Why not make the first 20-30 seconds on the hero selection screen be "Disscussion Time" (not like pre-school) where you cannot choose any hero at all and you have to discuss team comp with your team. I feel like this could be very helpful.
11/18/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Pochetnyi
Why not make the first 20-30 seconds on the hero selection screen be "Disscussion Time" (not like pre-school) where you cannot choose any hero at all and you have to discuss team comp with your team. I feel like this could be very helpful.

Probably won't be that helpful if anything the people who lock their heroes will do the same just now they got 20-30 seconds of waiting while they spam the "select hero" button. Also isn't that why they have the 10-20 seconds (or 30) of choosing your hero?
11/18/2017 06:01 PMPosted by S3llOut

Probably won't be that helpful if anything the people who lock their heroes will do the same just now they got 20-30 seconds of waiting while they spam the "select hero" button. Also isn't that why they have the 10-20 seconds (or 30) of choosing your hero?

I mean theoretically but how often do you get into a game and people instalock stuff then say "lats see how it works" then switch with 30 seconds left. I think it might help promote teamwork before the game starts.
They could add a random lock(for a category on hero).
i like playing tank, any of them really.
Only if it was that simple :(
11/18/2017 06:07 PMPosted by Wijione
Only if it was that simple :(

I'm not saying it would solve every problem in every game but it would promote learning how to work as a team in OW.