3v3

General Discussion
Give me back 3v3 that was the only good thing in ow
also competitive 3v3 would be amazing!
I'd also like to get the 3v3 elimination selection in the arcade back please. 6v6 doesn't feel the same. :/
We're glad you like 3v3 so much. It will be back! Our goal with our recent changes is to have content cycling more quickly in the Arcade.

Don't forget, you can always run any game mode you want in Custom Game as well.

Also, we think that Competitive 3v3 is a really cool idea... could be really fun and different.
oh boy another competitive game mode
fun
Glad to hear Jeff!
Oooh papa jeff
11/28/2017 06:05 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Also, we think that Competitive 3v3 is a really cool idea... could be really fun and different.

Please! I love playing 3v3's.
I also noticed that Deathmatch has been changed to only Chateau Deathmatch. Just for the week rotation, or any more in-depth reasons... like trying to stop my sneaky tactics as Symm on Dorado and Eichenwalde.
We're glad you like 3v3 so much. It will be back! Our goal with our recent changes is to have content cycling more quickly in the Arcade.

Can you tell us y'alls thoughts on Symmetra? Do y'all like where she's at? Lol sorry if I sound desperate....
11/27/2017 04:36 PMPosted by LarsHogie
that was the only good thing in ow
\

Yeah only playing Mercy would make the game boring to me.

Arcade could use more tiles.
Or at least more tiles that change daily.
Will you ever consider adding a 3v3 competitive slot to the play section? It might be interesting.

We're dying to get some input as to why you can't just add more modes to give people what they want! Modes like 3v3 and 4v4 TDM and FFA Deathmatch only have about a minute queue times for the masses, so I know it's not queue times. Thanks!

Do you have any plans to add original (not lockout) 3v3 in a rotation?
Competitive 3v3 would be awesome!
I'm always go for new competitive modes to spice things up.
I thought Lucioball would be to my liking; unfortunately I sucked at it.
But, 3v3 sounds interesting. If it becomes competitive, I'd be willing to try it out!

Competitive 3v3 would be all I'd play, forever. The only thing I'd like to see is more map variety before pushing all my chips up, though.

It's awesome that you guys are considering this, would love to see a competitive free for all or capture the flag mode too!
Wow that's some news, time to wait and see stylosa make a 10min video again
Competitive Total mayhem.

DO EET. DO IT NAO!!