HUGE LAG SPIKES SINCE LAST PATCH CANT PLAY ANYMORE

Bug Report
Since last patch, I just cannot play this game, never got a problem with this game since the last patch. The game is running smooth, suddendly, everyone stop moving, doing moonwalk, game ''restart'', got move 5m from where I was. Then got killed. Ping goes from 50 to 600. Plz blizzard fix that or I wont play this game anymore, 5 days later after the last patch, still no fix for this issue and I'm not alone having this problem.
Here we go, the game has huge lag spikes. ping bounces to 400+ for few secs then goes down again. It happened to all my friends in socal.
Same thing here
I freeze for a second and i end up dead
last time this became an issue was during the end of junkenstein event and it was ISP issue. i wonder if its the same here since its happening agian to me
same here i tried to do "Scan and repair" and it would only temporarily fix it.
11/19/2017 05:52 PMPosted by BlestNa
Since last patch, I just cannot play this game, never got a problem with this game since the last patch. The game is running smooth, suddendly, everyone stop moving, doing moonwalk, game ''restart'', got move 5m from where I was. Then got killed. Ping goes from 50 to 600. Plz blizzard fix that or I wont play this game anymore, 5 days later after the last patch, still no fix for this issue and I'm not alone having this problem.

My ping starting from the new patch ranged from 50-1400 literally dropped 250+ sr because of this, one time it kicked me from the game, mean while when i check my ping elsewhere its 30