So if Moira's Biotic Orbs Now Attack Shields...

General Discussion
...does that mean they can also heal them? That would at least be somewhat useful.
They can also attack Junkrat mines and traps on PTR, so that's something of note.
The orb attacks barriers on the PTR??? That's a pretty big nerf to that ability, since it'll siphon off a good bit of the orb's damage potential in order to do fairly meaningless barrier damage.
That’s what I hear, anyway.
That's a nerf if you ask me. It's good that it hits, traps and eventually turrets, but shields is a waste of damage on heroes. Wow her potential has been turned down a lot on PTR huh? Well thank god I waited to invest time and effort actually learning her in depth. Had a fun few games with her this weekend on QP but I guess that's the end of it already. She'll be the "take a break" character just next to DF if things keep going like this.

Awesome...
Why does blizzard despise that which they create?
I just tested it in a custom game and it for sure attacks Zarya barriers, I couldn't test it on anything else since Blizz didn't make AI for any barrier tanks.
Let’s hope that (a) it really is just a bug, and (b) that it’ll get fixed soon.
I think they did this to help with destroying turrets etc. It's hard for Moira to destroy a Teleporter or Shield Gen. I mean it takes forever.
Then hopefully the shield attacking is merely an unintended side effect...
Yeah, the orb should pass through shields and it helps hurt people trying to hide behind them. The Ice Wall needs to stop eating the Orb though. The orb should bounce off of Ice Wall. I think the orb should damage turrets (symmetra and torb's turrets), destroy junkrat traps and mines. Also destroy widowmaker's mine. Should damage and destroy teleport and shield generators.
11/21/2017 10:30 AMPosted by BlazeNaruto
I think they did this to help with destroying turrets etc. It's hard for Moira to destroy a Teleporter or Shield Gen. I mean it takes forever.

on that note: tried breaking a teleporter with Doomfist? not even with his ULT! yep, actually tested it in quickplay, AWESOME!