anybody else been getting one shotted by junk?

General Discussion
i just kinda wanna rant about the meta real quick.
recently, i've been getting *one shot* by junkrat. of all heroes.
really, you've got some lowkey op characters besides this guy, but the ONE hero that has the most UNPREDICTABLE shots kill me? really?
i kind of think his damage should be lowered a bit, considering he is the most unpredictable of the heroes, but Blizzard are the pros here. they can do what they think is best.
i'm just so tired of playing comp and going mercy, and im legit flying across the map trying to stay alive, and this guy's bomb just happens to hit me, and i die immediately. it hurts my stats, it lowers my sr, it's just not fun getting one shot by the most unpredictable character in the game.
im not trying to complain, so if you have some tips on how i can avoid junk's shots that would be cool. i'd be willing to try out some methods rather than asking for a patch on him; i feel like that's more reasonable.
so is it a one shot or not? because most of the time in this you say shots (plural) which would mean more then one.

also, does Junkrat have anything that can do 200 damage in one move?
I play roadhog most of the time, I will get direct hits on junk where he takes up the entirety of the aim radical, and junk will take no damage, he does a ton of damage and thats sort of frustrating but not as frustrating as knowing you hit him and he takes 0 damage.
11/27/2017 06:43 AMPosted by redmaster911
His ult i guess...
so is it a one shot or not? because most of the time in this you say shots (plural) which would mean more then one.

i meant shots as in the multiple shots that he's doing, and then this one bomb hits me.
and yes, im pretty sure if a bomb hits your head, then its a one shot.
11/27/2017 06:53 AMPosted by CinnamonBon

i meant shots as in the multiple shots that he's doing, and then this one bomb hits me.

Well, you'd be wrong, because he can't get critical damage, just like any hero that deals with explosives.

Direct hit with his primary is 120 damage, splash damage ranges from 80 to 12.5

He can't head shot.
Probably a near by trader, symm, Moria, etc. tagged the OP long enough to have a random grenade finish them off.
Tunnel vision can distract people from the environment and hidden dangers lurking about.
Literally no one can be killed in one hit by Junkrat unless it's his ultimate.
Not one-shot, it's two-shot & that is fair & balanced.
11/27/2017 06:53 AMPosted by CinnamonBon

Explosions don't crit.
11/27/2017 07:03 AMPosted by ApotheScary
Probably a near by trader, symm, Moria, etc. tagged the OP long enough to have a random grenade finish them off.
Tunnel vision can distract people from the environment and hidden dangers lurking about.

that might be what it is, i've been told i have tunnel vision lol