Nerf Torb turret stats, but make it instant?

General Discussion
TF2 engineer legacy must die. OW doesn't give time to setup turret once it destroyed (also TF2 eng nest is much harder to remove).

Also maybe retweak rivet gun to make it more reliable and ofc decrease torb head hitbox.

This simple change would Torb more active and he wouldn't be instantly crippled if he can't place his turret. He would just drop turret and join the fight with his primary weapon (which is quite powerful if you can land shots), would be completely playable even on attack.

Junkrat doesn't spent 15 seconds to place his traps and mines, he just throws them instantly and goes fighting.
Junkrat mines also don't point enemies out via laser-target, they can't aimbot people half-way across the map, and can't be upgraded to pump out a stronger barrage of lead.
11/28/2017 04:01 AMPosted by Pakaku
Junkrat mines also don't point enemies out via laser-target, they can't aimbot people half-way across the map, and can't be upgraded to pump out a stronger barrage of lead.

Soldier 76 can be upgraded and he is a walking turret.

that's why i suggest to nerf stats with making it's instant. Also Junkrat is cancer and need nerfs anyway.
The problem is u are using torb wrong.
once the turret is destroyed in the middle of the battle you have to quickly place turret lvl one and spamming damage with torb. Why? he has good dmg on his own and the turret lvl 1 could be user as a distraction or to have free dmg wile you insanity move and shoot to everything it moves.
Yo don't have to try tu rebuild it in the middle of the fight because you are losing precious time.
torb is highly situational and any nerf of stats is reckless and could lead to another character "rework" which could see torb become something that isn't torb anymore.

his critbox does need looking into but i don't think random changes and nerfs will help his situation.
11/28/2017 04:09 AMPosted by Kevmeister
once the turret is destroyed in the middle of the battle you have to quickly place turret lvl one and spamming damage with torb. Why? he has good dmg on his own and the turret lvl 1 could be user as a distraction or to have free dmg wile you insanity move and shoot to everything it moves.
Yo don't have to try tu rebuild it in the middle of the fight because you are losing precious time.

I'm not using Torb at all, cause he's useless garbage in 90% situations. And all torb onetricks deserve a ban.
11/28/2017 04:10 AMPosted by BlackTemplar
11/28/2017 04:09 AMPosted by Kevmeister

I'm not using Torb at all, cause he's useless garbage in 90% situations. And all torb onetricks deserve a ban.

What about the other 1 Tricks who main the other 25 heros?
11/28/2017 04:02 AMPosted by Grayfox

Soldier 76 can be upgraded and he is a walking turret.
so is bastion but you don't see him come around often
U should be able to instantly make a lvl 2 turret using scrap. It would help him greatly.
I hate turrets. They're horrible "gameplay". That's my biggest reason for disliking many "Torbjorn buffs" that are suggested. They want to buff the turret instead of the Dwarf himself.

I'd much prefer a rework where he doesn't rely on his turret nearly as much. Or remove the turret completely, heh. But that'll never happen.
...so you want to get away from TF2 by giving Torb a Mini-Sentry instead of a regular one? He already has the robotic hand for the Gunslinger, I guess.