Junkrat is better than Hanzo and Reaper at their jobs

General Discussion
Better random range spamer. Better close range tankbuster.
no, hanzo can one shot from infinite range, reaper heals himself as he fires meaning tanks cant kill him alone. junkrat cant do either of these things
n..no he isn't, reaper will usually always win a fight against dva, junk might not
I see the denial about junkrat is still strong with this community.

It's funny because every person I talk to in game, every streamer I watch, every junkrat main I've talked to agrees he's a bit too strong. But there is a strange sacred junkrat ground of down votes in the forums xD only the forums.
11/28/2017 07:33 AMPosted by Eirghan

It's funny because every person I talk to in game, every streamer I watch, every junkrat main I've talked to agrees he's a bit too strong. But there is a strange sacred junkrat ground of down votes in the forums xD only the forums.

Or you know, maybe just maybe they're butthurt that they keep getting killed by 'mindless spam' and can't simply git gud, switch off Genji and stop walking straight into his bombs.
11/28/2017 07:49 AMPosted by Fireboy769

Or you know, maybe just maybe they're butthurt that they keep getting killed by 'mindless spam' and can't simply git gud, switch off Genji and stop walking straight into his bombs.

sure. enjoy your safe space :)
11/28/2017 07:49 AMPosted by Fireboy769

"everyone i don't like is a genji main"
At low tiers he is.

Legit had a game yesterday where we were getting destroyed by a shielded Junkrat. Couldn't do anything. I was like "Screw it." Swapped to Junkrat, took a YOLO flanking route, and spammed down three people (including said Junkrat) before a Reinhardt melee killed me ... and then died to my corpse bombs.

So an effective 1v4 with little effort. Could not have done that with any other hero without an ulti atm.

He's ridiculously effective pre-Plat.
>Pharah exists

Conversation over.
Junk is not a tank buster, he’s a cluster buster. He excels when the enemy team is staying grouped up. At that point, it’s a great day for chaos. Otherwise, he can hold his own but is not nearly as effective.
Perhaps underpowered heroes should be buffed, rather than nerfing heroes that are less effective than Tracer/Genji/Soldier.

Console plat Mercy main makes sense the people you talk to are too stupid to be able to counter him.
Just not the case

Actually that's because Junkrat isn't much of a "problem" on PC at Platinum and above.

He's not even that oppressive in Gold on PC.

But you Console players..... Git gud, or ask for Console specific changes.
Stop trying to drag us down to your level.
Junkrat is a free kill for me when I play hanzo. I just sit fat back and give him 1 clap headshot. done
"Better random range spamer."
Junk is horrible at long range.

Better close range tankbuster."
A DPS player with half a brain knows to help their Tanks...unless you're that one DPS player who thinks he's playing Borderlands 2 as a level 72 Salvador with 2 Unkempt Heralds on Normal mode.
11/28/2017 09:29 AMPosted by GreyFalcon

Actually that's because Junkrat isn't much of a "problem" on PC at Platinum and above.

He's not even that oppressive in Gold on PC.

But you Console players..... Git gud, or ask for Console specific changes.
Stop trying to drag us down to your level.

Because accepting an anecdotal opinion as representative of all low-tier console players is an intelligent decision.