When are new items coming

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I'm a fairly high level player on my main account lol 490 am I have pretty much everything and am waiting for new skins.
Highly Rated
"On my main account"
Christmas event.
11/28/2017 05:52 PMPosted by DeadKnight
I'm a fairly high level player on my main account lol 490 am I have pretty much everything and am waiting for new skins.

We have a ton of new content coming. Not only are there some really awesome items coming for upcoming events, early next year we'll be adding *a lot* of new items to the base loot box.

You don't have long to wait!
Highly Rated
11/28/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

We have a ton of new content coming. Not only are there some really awesome items coming for upcoming events, early next year we'll be adding *a lot* of new items to the base loot box.

"A lot"? :O I really hope that means more than the Blizzard-themed content we saw at Blizzcon. The vanilla loot pool was in serious need of content for a LONG time.

Thanks, Jeff. I do look forward to more content. :D
Highly Rated
Can't wait to see a 10 minute theory speculation analysis on that comment by Jeff
All characters get a new infinite emote and all will be amazing!
11/28/2017 06:08 PMPosted by fayescarlet

"A lot"? :O I really hope that means more than the Blizzard-themed content we saw at Blizzcon. The vanilla loot pool was in serious need of content for a LONG time.

The Team Uniform Skins (both World Cup and OWL)?

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry in advance for anyone who uses this post to pretend that Blizzard is ignoring whatever topic they personally want a reply to.

The "a lot" is the owl skins. Calling it now
*Gets hypnotised by the Godly echoing blue texts* o.O

I'm looking out for Christmas since I missed it last year.
Must get Tracer skin with her awesome pointy shoes!

"Ho Ho Ho!"

Great to hear Blizzard staff are working hard for new content which we appreciate.
11/28/2017 06:10 PMPosted by alfislegend

OWL Skins are something different entirely. More information will be coming from the League soon.
11/28/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

OWL Skins are something different entirely. More information will be coming from the League soon.

Will they be purchasable skin packs, or special loot boxes? Will you have to pay for them or could they be obtainable through leveling up like other event loot boxes?
Fix Doomfist.

Oooooh Jeff I want those OWL skins so bad please just take my damn credit card and give em to me

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE ACTUALLY REPLIED TO SOMETHING REFERRING TO THE OWL SKINS JEFF SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FREAKING MONEY!

Can we get a hint Papa Jeff, of when will be dropping "soon"

What about the skins revealed at Blizzcon?
I really want that Nova skin.

Thanks for the clarification! People have just been speculating for a while.