When are new items coming

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
I love how a thread about meaningless cosmetic rip-offs can get multiple blue posts but a megathread detailing everything wrong with the worst hero in the game, Doomfist, can only garner one "Cool, we'll get to it after the holidays"

Zero detail or commitment. Fix your game.
11/28/2017 06:10 PMPosted by alfislegend
11/28/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

We have a ton of new content coming. Not only are there some really awesome items coming for upcoming events, early next year we'll be adding *a lot* of new items to the base loot box.

You don't have long to wait!

The "a lot" is the owl skins. Calling it now

-.-

Seriously how long are these kind of people gonna demonize esports, its getting tiring.
I AM HYPED AF xD

*Prays for D.Va the Destroyer skin*
11/28/2017 05:52 PMPosted by DeadKnight
I'm a fairly high level player on my main account lol 490 am I have pretty much everything and am waiting for new skins.

We have a ton of new content coming. Not only are there some really awesome items coming for upcoming events, early next year we'll be adding *a lot* of new items to the base loot box.

Who is ready for

"Only 30- 40% of the cast gets a new skin/item the rest none "

Happens every single event so I'm not even hyped anymore.

Thanks But i'm not gonna spend a single cent on any of your lazy-events.
I'm a fairly high level player on my main account lol 490 am I have pretty much everything and am waiting for new skins.

I see u guys are fixing up Doomfist , now I can finally come back to OW. Now let's hope that RP hitbox gets buffed and maybe let his RP knock bastion out of turret mode hmm idk. It would make him a Bastion stomper but rn bastion stomps him and he already has tons of counters so let's make one less for him :3
11/29/2017 06:13 AMPosted by VanillaCoke
Seriously how long are these kind of people gonna demonize esports, its getting tiring.

Until the game is "average player friendly" and doesn't cater to the 1%.
*a Lot* of new items.

Haha... just to intentionally twist this:

Everyone will be getting a new spray. Their character's face inside of a marked "Reserved Parking" *lot*!

And... that's it!
@Jeff Kaplan

So finally u guys will ad new legendary skins for Pharah????

Thanks Jeff you're the best! Keep doing what you do because we all appreciate the hard work you and your team do for us and this game!

I'm assuming the OWL will be behind a pay wall somehow so you can purchase the specific team you wabt

Hi!
"Some" people are still waiting for some special "items" on the feedback Mercy thread nr. 5000000000000000000000000000000000.
How long do we have to wait for those?
11/29/2017 07:55 AMPosted by Locust

I'm assuming the OWL will be behind a pay wall somehow so you can purchase the specific team you wabt

Are they allowed to do that? Didn’t they say all future content will be free. If they make actual skins then they need to make them obtainable without payment or they go back on their original promise and selling point.
The forums are literally spammed with nerfs/buffs threads and yet which thread got blue answer immediately?
Blizzard, do you really believe that damn cosmetics are more inportant than the balance?!
11/29/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Quize
The forums are literally spammed with nerfs/buffs threads and yet which thread got blue answer immediately?
Blizzard, do you really believe that damn cosmetics are more inportant than the balance?!

Ding, ding, ding. 100 points for you.
Meh, what am I saying. Take the whole cake.
11/29/2017 08:41 AMPosted by Andrej
11/29/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Quize

How quickly we forget that a doomfist bug thread received a response recently. They’re actually be a bit more vocal. Don’t ruin it
11/29/2017 08:43 AMPosted by OGgiraffrey
11/29/2017 08:41 AMPosted by Andrej

How quickly we forget that a doomfist bug thread received a response recently. They’re actually be a bit more vocal. Don’t ruin it

Do you really want me to link to you all the other "feedback" threads that didn't get a response? Hint: There are more than one.
yeah, we dont need a game we can have fun with, we need more items for lootboxes ^^

... played 5 mins after another long break, still the same salty-egoistic-teammates with almost no working teamcombs ... back to some other game till Matchmaking isnt buggy anymore (5 main DPS and me as main tank in every game sucks bad)
New things that would be nice to see in lootboxes:

1) All skins/emotes/etc related to non holiday events (uprising) available in loot boxes for or coin purchases
2) A small assortment of weapon skins for all heroes
3) New emotes and/or voicelines that are interesting
4) New skins obviously

Things that we dont want to see in lootboxes
1) Sprays.

yeah, pretty much just sprays. Personally, I see sprays as garbage filler to pad out loot boxes. I mean the holiday ones are cute, sure. But yeah...not really thrilled to see any of the new content be sprays.