AIGHT BLIZZ TIME TO FIX RENDERING DEVICE

Technical Support
AIGHT BLIZZARD TIME TO START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THE RENDERING DEVICE LOST ITS SCREWED ME OVER 3 TIMES ALREADY IN COMP, AND I EVEN MADE IT BACK INTO THE GAME BEFORE IT DISBANDED AND STILL LOST MY 50 POINTS, HELLO?
I think they don't care anymore
11/18/2017 01:55 PMPosted by groven007
I think they don't care anymore

They don't care :(
Same problem after the patch. !@#$ing trash responcesf from bliz if any
I think they do care, but they don't really know how to fix it yet lol ... well no comp for me either :(
They would've long communicated with us if they'd really care...
if you are running an amd card download the newest drivers and set it too compute mode rather than graphics mode. your screen will go black for a few seconds and the radeon settings app will relaunch after it changes. check it again just to make sure it went into compute mode because sometimes it doesnt. I did this about 2 weeks ago and havnt had a single "render device lost" since then. I suggested this to another user and they responded later saying they played for a few hours without a crash but nothing after that.

I have not played competitve since I changed it, but I have played a ton of deathmatch and mystery heroes with no crashes.
They're too busy to fix it.

shhh

Money Money Money
11/20/2017 06:06 AMPosted by intender
if you are running an amd card download the newest drivers and set it too compute mode rather than graphics mode. your screen will go black for a few seconds and the radeon settings app will relaunch after it changes. check it again just to make sure it went into compute mode because sometimes it doesnt. I did this about 2 weeks ago and havnt had a single "render device lost" since then. I suggested this to another user and they responded later saying they played for a few hours without a crash but nothing after that.

I have not played competitve since I changed it, but I have played a ton of deathmatch and mystery heroes with no crashes.

Thx but compute mode is not available on all AMD GPUs :(