Your Cute And Pixel Sprays :)

General Discussion
Which Cute and/or Pixel spray is your favourite, which are in your possession, the sort. I have both of Mercy's and Moira's, as well as the Hanzo Pixel Spray. I'm hunting down Sombra's as well.
Zen and Soldier probably.
Rapid discord was very satisfying to get as it is seen as probably the most difficult one in the game,
Rocket Man on the other hand took me more than 1000 hours(50 on soldier or so).
I never actively tried to get it, but at some point not having it got annoying.
Lucio and Zen pixel spray because it took me forever and probably mercy’s cute spray, I got it before the changes
11/28/2017 02:47 AMPosted by MetalDragoon
Lucio and Zen pixel spray because it took me forever and probably mercy’s cute spray, I got it before the changes
I got Mercy's after and when I showed my friend (who was playing Soldier) they went ballistic. Ah, that beautiful game in Hanamura... Double achievement grab.
11/28/2017 02:51 AMPosted by SugarSombra
11/28/2017 02:47 AMPosted by MetalDragoon
I got Mercy's after and when I showed my friend (who was playing Soldier) they went ballistic. Ah, that beautiful game in Hanamura... Double achievement grab.
getting these achievements is really memorable
11/28/2017 03:10 AMPosted by MetalDragoon
11/28/2017 02:51 AMPosted by SugarSombra
...I got Mercy's after and when I showed my friend (who was playing Soldier) they went ballistic. Ah, that beautiful game in Hanamura... Double achievement grab.
getting these achievements is really memorable
When I got the Mercy, I tried to hug my team. Can't really do that unfortunately.
I have sombra's pixel and imo its the best pixel spray, and i think moira's cute is prefty good.
Well rarer the spray more value it have. I still hunt for Doomfist or Gengu sprays. Need to play them more. My pride is Pixel Lucio and Sombra, those were tought to get.
Lúcio's pixel spray because I got it by accident and now I always use it on spawn so people think I know what I'm doing.

Symmetra's cute spray because that was a really funny match with so much death all around. Gibraltar defense, the other team got the payload to the last part of the map, no one found my teleporters, we were able to stop them and win. I got both her achievements on Gibraltar defense. Pixel when I put all turrets around the main door on first point and a Rein walked right through it (and then he did it again after I got the achievement).
I only have both for Torbjorn, Mei, and Zarya. Fairly proud of the pixel Zarya.
Fav pixel is Zen for sure. Not really because of how !@# it is to get, it just looks good, and I don't generally like the pixel sprays.

Favorite cute is Widow.
Favourite pixel spray has to be Zenyatta's, just for rarity and how I got it early on. Favourite cute spray would be Mercy's, still remember the moment I got the 5 man rez ^-^. The ones I'm looking on getting are Hanzo and Genji's cutie sprays for completiomist reasons :D
Lucio Pixel for Pride at accomplishing the feat. Got it before Lucio Rework too.

Junkrat/Dva/Genji's Cute Sprays Equally as they're the best Sprays for each of those heroes and the effort I made to get those Quad kills was satisfying.

For Dva finally had a Graviton in QP to chuck my Bomb into

For Genji didn't need Zarya and I somehow turned into those Caffeine Drinking Genjis Doing a SliceDashSlice to 3 people in under 3 seconds then found a Winston at the last second and slashed him for the 4th Kill

And Junkrat its his best spray imo and I had gotten it in the Open Beta but ever since Launch reset my Level and stats it took me till Level 409 and multiple Riptire and Junkrat Buffs before I finally also found a Zarya and hit 4 in a Graviton.

Also proud of Roadhog Cute Spray since it looks cool and took awhile to knock 2 people off the map. Most of my hours on him were solely because of the achievement and solely on Lijung, Ilios and Nepal
I have all cute and pixel sprays in the game.
My favourite Pixel sprays: Ana, Bastion, Doomfist, McCree, Mercy, Moira, Sombra, Zarya, Zenyatta.
My favourite Cute spays: Lúcio, Mei, Moira, Orisa, Reinhardt, Sombra, Tracer, Winston.
These are my favourite just because they look fantastic. :) The hardest was Rapid Discord, and I set that as the primary spray for Zenyatta as well, so I can show off. :D
I hate everything cute.
Only have Torb and Soldier's out of the pixel sprays, have both their cute sprays, along with Hanzo and Zen. Popped so hard when I got Zen's cute spray, effectively won the game by turning a likely team wipe into a zero casualty situation
11/28/2017 04:03 AMPosted by BenyoBoy
I have all cute and pixel sprays in the game.
My favourite Pixel sprays: Ana, Bastion, Doomfist, McCree, Mercy, Moira, Sombra, Zarya, Zenyatta.
My favourite Cute spays: Lúcio, Mei, Moira, Orisa, Reinhardt, Sombra, Tracer, Winston.
These are my favourite just because they look fantastic. :) The hardest was Rapid Discord, and I set that as the primary spray for Zenyatta as well, so I can show off. :D

Hey congrats on getting them all!
I hope I can get Zen, Zarya and Moira's pixel sprays eventually (I have their cute sprays, they are great too), they all look so awesome. I know, I know, everybody says Moira's pixel spray is super easy to get but I am a scrub who is absolutely unable to deplete a healing orb completely :(
both of lucio's because look how c u t e he is
I got Reaper pixel yesterday but dont really understand how the heck I did it...

You're supposed to get it by killing three people without reloading your guns... and I got it after a death-blossom... to avoid confusion, I'm not talking about the cute spray, I already had Reaper's cute spray for an epic death-blossom, so I'm wondering what truly happened there.

Other than that, my sprays goals for now are Ana, Tracer and Orisa cutes (somehow got all their pixels but I'm really struggling to get these three cute ones !). I'd like the Sombra pixel too though, but quite proud to got her cute ! :)
Im proud of my Widow cute spreay
but the two im happy to have are reinheart and tracers.