What hero are you ashamed to lose to?

General Discussion
Mines Genji as a Bastion main from the Beta ive been hunting Genji,s for months now. To die to one makes me face palm pretty hard.
Let's get the obvious "Mercy" answer out the way.
Just... Bastion. Sometimes you have those games where nobody can break their line, so they just have Bastion sitting on the payload with three barriers and it's embarrassing when you get steamrolled by such a cheesy non-meta comp and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
I feel really bad losing to a widow.
During the game I'm thinking if let this widow player win they will think they are a DPS carry prodigy and take the win as a sign that they should play widow in every game. I want to show widow players the power of flex picking and make them see the error of their ways.
Totally Bastion. Not the ones who actually postition and reposition themselves on their own, but those who have a pocket Mercy or a barrier on them.

Like, come on, I see it as a nice teamwork, but Bastion is the only one who puts literally no effort and minimal skills into the result he gets. You just sit there and hold left-click and enjoy your POTG.

Again, I don't hate all Bastions. If one manages to shoot me because he found an awesome hiding place that nobody saw coming, I'm happy to lose to such player because he actually used strategy, his wits against me.
junkrat's trap. Just his trap.
12/06/2017 02:08 AMPosted by MLGTactics
I feel really bad losing to a widow.
During the game I'm thinking if let this widow player win they will think they are a DPS carry prodigy and take the win as a sign that they should play widow in every game. I want to show widow players the power of flex picking and make them see the error of their ways.

little does it matter when you can't stop her. You can pick Winston and Dva, but if you can't get to her, it's useless. Dva in particular doesn't seem all that scary to Widows, as it only takes a few shots to get her out of the mech. Plus, if she jumps down from ledges and forces you to follow, she will just grapple back up while you don't have your shift ready again to chase her back up.
The only chance you have is when widow is bad or when her team ignores her. Whenever that's not the case, I fail to kill her and then I get to hear stuff like "useless tank", "waste of a team slot" and "wth are you doing ffs"

I dunno, maybe I am just bad, but I find it hard to counter anything with huge range that is supported by their team. Even if just passively healed by a Zen orb, it already becomes a lot harder to kill something. Especially for Winston.
I'd honestly have to say doomfist. One of the most predictable heroes in the game, which makes it worse when I actually die to his dice roll punch.
A mirror. I dont feel ashamed if I die by Supports or pilot D.Va although most player say you should be. Most of the time Im weak or not focussing them and they take me by surprise. Thats all fine its still a team game afterall.

But losing a 1v1 when we have equal health or worse when I have more and then end up losing. Yeah I admit he/or she is the better player and bow my head. Until they start bragging then Im coming for them.
Symmetra. Because I know I should have played it better, but I didn't.
Myself. Getting outplayed by a counter or by a more highly skilled player can be frustrating but I'll never be ashamed of it. Getting killed due to my own stupid mistakes is the worst, and I'll always be ashamed of it.
Other Widows
I lost to Torb's turret as Tracer before.
You know that one lone Symmetra's turret that was hidden in the deepest corner while you are low on HP? That one too.
...The cars on Oasis and every cliff I come across >.<

Seriously. I'll try to fade away from an enemy and fade right into oncoming traffic on Oasis! It's only happened twice, but that's already one too many X)

OR I'll get booped, hooked or caught in Orisa's graviton charge (Halt!) over a freakin' cliff!
    You might not want to tell your friends about that

Say ahh
12/06/2017 02:13 AMPosted by Pachuko
junkrat's trap. Just his trap.

And what about his Total Mayhem passive?
When I'm pharah and lose to a hanzo only because I have to reload and he doesn't. It just really feels unfair sometimes that he gets this special treatment nobody else gets (besides dva) of having infinite ammo and no reloading
I don’t like losing or dying to another Mercy, i feel very humiliated and ashamed whenever it happens
lucio. I froze lucio as mei and was lining up a headshot but my ammo run out. he unfroze and punched me to death.

facepalm for days.
The Zenyatta karate kick. Feelsbadman