How long do forced loss streaks last?

Competitive Discussion
But you do agree that if I'm high enough im sorta forced to carry games rather than just play my role the best i could? That top #1 guy was a mercy main in soloq, and the system expected him to compensate for the masters. A system like this is beyond broken and plain retarded. Loss streaks are a thing. The further you go, the more the game expects you to carry games, therefore you end up losing until its back and balanced again
how much did you pay for that account again?
11/19/2017 07:01 AMPosted by ZeerǾǃ
But you do agree that if I'm high enough im sorta forced to carry games rather than just play my role the best i could? That top #1 guy was a mercy main in soloq, and the system expected him to compensate for the masters. A system like this is beyond broken and plain retarded. Loss streaks are a thing. The further you go, the more the game expects you to carry games, therefore you end up losing until its back and balanced again

I guess that when you get high up enough, it's very likely that your team is going to mostly have people of a lower rank than you. So if the performance of everyone in the team is compared, yours would stand out given that you're at higher rating than the rest of the team. I guess that's "carrying" in the sense that you have to be the best in the team.

I don't see an easy fix to it without making the queue times much longer. As I said; at high enough ranks there simply aren't enough people to fill out games out of players of equal ranks. I also don't see how bazant25 would have been on a forced loss streak. They're top 3 at the moment.
One top 500 and 5 low-mid Diamonds vs 6 masters. God I love those. You get 3 kills and still lose the team fight.

As for loss streaks I normally win 3-4 then lose 3-4 repeat repeat.... It is very rare for me to lose more than 5-6 games in a row, by then the enemy team gets stomped 2-0.
Just relax, the swee thing is you'll get easy wins after loss streak so just chill
Loss streaks last until you win
11/19/2017 06:42 AMPosted by Tankz
huh, i just got 27 points for a win and 20 for a loss

:confused:

I got -25 and then +35 ish the last few games.

...but that's because I had a DC game that I had won but lost -50 and didn't gain the +25 so the difference in MMR to SR is still catching up. :v
Never had more than 6 in row I think, but I guess it varies :/
Until you et 50% winrate overall
GREAT NEWS Y'ALL! Your forced loss streak can end today with some anti-psychosis medication and cognitive behavioral therapy!

I'm now taking appointments, who's first?