How do I get better at lucio wall rides?

Competitive Discussion
How exactly can I get better as Lucio wall ride? I always wall ride and know when to go on speed and heals. I also play incredibly aggressive and go for the boops. Is there any cheap wall riding spots I can go to?
I see that we both play on console.

I use the right thumb stick to wall ride.
I find it easier that way, so I can jump and look around at the same time so I can find other walls to jump to.

You can always practice.
I go on maps in custom games that I play Lucio a lot on, and I learn where I can chain my jumps to get Max speed as fast As possible.

It takes time to master wall rides.
If you haven't raised your sensitivity yet I recommend that. You need to be able to find walls fast so you can continue to go fast.

Also be careful with being aggressive, that could be your downfall.
First of know the basics if you don't already. (and turn off the forward wallright only option)
Start custom games and have fun riding around see how fast you can get to the point from spawn or how you would get on top of things as fast as posible stuff like that.

While learning i woud say it best to be overly aggressive and wall right too mutch you can tone it down when you get a feel for it.(its easyer that way then the other way around)

With a lot of walls its hard to tell by looking if they are smooth to ride or not or if you can climb them easy or not.
you will just have to try and do it a lot these details make wall riding an almost infinite scaling skill
12/08/2017 07:12 AMPosted by Amusing
How exactly can I get better as Lucio wall ride? I always wall ride and know when to go on speed and heals. I also play incredibly aggressive and go for the boops. Is there any cheap wall riding spots I can go to?

In option look for the 'allow backwards wall ride' :) that is basically that and practice imo
Bump bump bump