Moira/Doomfist "inverted animations"

General Discussion
I can’t be the only one bothered by how their primary damage fires from their left hand instead of right. EVERY OTHER HERO has animation that corresponds to primary fire on the right and secondary on the left. My point is that main damage/healing comes from primary fire which is always on the right side.

Ideally Doomfist’s hand cannon should be on his right arm and the gauntlet should be on his left arm. (Also why does he melee with his non-gauntlet hand?).
Moira is meant to be a healer therefore Moira’s healing should be on her right hand and damage should be on her left hand.

I know it’s only an aesthetic issue but it’s disorienting whether you are on console or keyboard and mouse. (And I’m not trying to be insensitive to left handed people; most left handed gamers still use the default right-handed mouse and keyboard set up).
11/17/2017 01:18 PMPosted by venomsting88
I can’t be the only one bothered by how their primary damage fires from their left hand instead of right. EVERY OTHER HERO has primary fire on the right and secondary on the left. My point is that main damage/healing comes from primary fire which is always on the right side.

Ideally Doomfist’s hand cannon should be on his right arm and the gauntlet should be on his left arm. (Also why does he melee with his non-gauntlet hand?).
Moira is meant to be a healer therefore Moira’s healing should be on her right hand and damage should be on her left hand.

I know it’s only an aesthetic issue but it’s disorienting whether you are on console or keyboard and mouse. (And I’m not trying to be insensitive to left handed people; most left handed gamers still us the default right-handed mouse and keyboard set up).

It really anoyed me at first when moira went live. I just changed the conrtols around
they are also the only 2 heros that have a different move for each hand, you think it would make more sense for them to have left click make them use their right hand?

Thats the default on console and the people hate it.

Edit: I am also pretty sure you could go in the controls and change it for each character accordingly so no need to complain