Thank You for Moira!

General Discussion
This is the most fun I've had as a support! I can heal, damage, 1v1 Genji, keep myself alive, make high impact plays, 1v1 Genji, and constantly switch up my playstyle to fit the situation. She just feels so damn rewarding to play. She can even 1v1 Genji. Sorry Ana, I still love you but... I'm definitely a Moira main.
I second this
i honestly lvoe her so much
I'm just glad to have another hero that I enjoy playing (almost) as much as Tracer.

This feels like something I could play for hours straight and not get bored, unlike 90% of the roster.
She is awsomesauce :)
11/17/2017 11:39 PMPosted by SirShaggy
This is the most fun I've had as a support! I can heal, damage, 1v1 Genji, keep myself alive, make high impact plays, 1v1 Genji, and constantly switch up my playstyle to fit the situation. She just feels so damn rewarding to play. She can even 1v1 Genji. Sorry Ana, I still love you but... I'm definitely a Moira main.

have fun while you can she's going to be nerfed
11/18/2017 12:08 AMPosted by OtakuGod1

Why, exactly?

The beam is long, but its damage is hardly a problem. The orbs do "ok" damage, but are only super effective in closed quarters and against a single target. Her Fade...

... Ok, Fade's CD might get nerfed. XD But other than that, I really think she's pretty balanced.
11/18/2017 12:13 AMPosted by Crepsly

Why, exactly?

The beam is long, but its damage is hardly a problem. The orbs do "ok" damage, but are only super effective in closed quarters and against a single target. Her Fade...

... Ok, Fade's CD might get nerfed. XD But other than that, I really think she's pretty balanced.

Yeah... I could see that happening. I think she's generally balanced though.
As a Genji player I think it sucks that shes another direct counter to him as he cannot deflect her beam at all. Seems like high skill characters getting rekt by "no aim needed" characters is a thing Blizz likes. Its ridiculous imo.
This char vibes with me so much. I love the pacing. I get mercy healing #s with dps elims on the reg it's too much.

I hope they leave her alone, but I can't see her dmg fire range staying this far. Fingers crossed.
I haven't played a support since the Ana nerf and now there are TWO fun supports to play. This may actually become my main unless she get's the nerf hammer.
11/18/2017 12:18 AMPosted by Pyr0
As a Genji player I think it sucks that shes another direct counter to him as he cannot deflect her beam at all. Seems like high skill characters getting rekt by "no aim needed" characters is a thing Blizz likes. Its ridiculous imo.

Moira's beam is more like zarya than symmetra, she requires aim mate.
Seems like high skill characters getting rekt by "no aim needed" characters is a thing Blizz likes. Its ridiculous imo.

I can agree with you on this to an extent, yes. Genji and Tracer being wrecked by characters that take less than half the effort to play. Sym, Torb, and Junkrat, for example. (And now Moira.)

But at least Moira does take some skill to play. Her beam is easy to aim, but not full on lock-on, and her CD management and orb trajectory need to be on point to be played well as a whole.

So I don't get "as" mad when I die to a Moira as I do when I die to random grenade spam or LMB-2-Win beam of death.

Moira just seems like an actual counter character (like Reaper to Winston) rather than, "Oh, here's some crap you guys can die to 'cause lol."
11/18/2017 12:22 AMPosted by Gibus

Buddy, look at his profile. He is not a Genji main. That was pure sarcasm.
I don't like her for her looks but I love her for what she can do.
11/18/2017 12:26 AMPosted by GuyCalledDee
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Buddy, look at his profile. He is not a Genji main. That was pure sarcasm.

I don't recall saying I was a Genji main. I said i was a Genji player. I'm a Dva main but I like playing Genji. He's a fun, high skill character. But now there's yet another direct counter to him he's going to be basically useless anymore. I was referring more to the fact that he can't deflect any of Moira's attacks at all. Not the beam and not the ball. Like c'mon Blizz. Why you no like ninja? Genji is going to need a buff now imo.

This is going to sound rude but that's not my intention. All the characters that need to aim can quite easily kill all the "no aim" characters (except maybe winston). You probably have trouble doing it because you can't aim that well yourself so you miss shots and get punished for it. MAYBE you should try some of the no aim characters too like Symmetra :). That or you can look up videos on how to improve your weapon accuracy and how to beat these "no aim" characters.
11/18/2017 12:35 AMPosted by Pyr0
I was referring more to the fact that he can't deflect any of Moira's attacks at all. Not the beam and not the ball.

He can deflect the orbs, actually. And this makes me think you might be trolling now. :(
11/17/2017 11:39 PMPosted by SirShaggy

Why? Because in your thinking she is too OP? You can't escape as Genji from her?
Moira is really fun alhonesty and also Ana as well.