Free OWL skin.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Seoul Dynasty one for me.
Dallas fuel sombra for sure!
Whichever Widow skins looks the best.
Probably won't ever use it though.
Are the colored effects included in the skins ?
I assume not...
The Genji skin for either Seoul Dynasty and Houston Outlaws as he's my main and I like their colorschemes the most (Shanghai Dragons would have been amazing as well if it wasn't for the yellow...).
LA Gladiators looks alright I guess, so Widowmaker's there for completeness. Won't be replacing Odette either way.
Even though I don't play much Reaper I really want the yellow with red stripes one
Fusion Bastion.
Seoul Dynasty D.VA Skin with Golden Weapon, probably one of the best choices to do <3

I think i will buy all the team skins for D.VA and many Seoul Dynasty skins because i love the colors of this team and i think it should be great with all the heroes :)

Mei Shanghai Dragons and few Houston Outlaws, London Spitfire and LA Gladiators are on my list too. :P
I'll get a symmetra one because at least then, the art department's work won't be in vain.
I don’t care for the teams or the league. I will just pick a color that looks good, unless it’s got logos and names plastered all over it, then I’ll just pass entirely.
Don't know yet. Probably from Boston, since I'm from Boston. But I have to inspect the skins.
I'll have to look at the full gallery of skins before I can come to a decision, but right now I'm leaning towards London Spitfire Tracer.
Anything involving Seoul Dynasty so I can pretend I'm good at the game.
Valiant Mercy.
I'll be getting a London Spitfire skin on my main because that's who I support, being from that area, but on my alt account, it'll be one of the Outlaws' skins, just for the reason that they have the best colour scheme imo
Yes, London spitfire definitely. Love the colors and I love the uk
I'm going to buy a skin with dallas fuel
Which team is that xQc guy on? I want to make sure to avoid getting any of those skins so I don't support him in any shape or form.
01/03/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Eck
Which team is that xQc guy on? I want to make sure to avoid getting any of those skins so I don't support him in any shape or form.

Dallas Fuel