Make Mei's ice wall not despawn!

General Discussion
You have to break it. She can also place multiple down.

Bam she's fixed.
Ice wall currently is pretty tricky to break through within her current timeframe, unless you get Bastion on it. Having multi-layered walls is just asking for trouble.
12/01/2017 12:04 PMPosted by Allsight
You have to break it. She can also place multiple down.

Bam she's fixed.

and what happens if she walls her teammates inside spawn? :)
So you want her to be able to trap team mates in spawn indefinitely?
Allow her to put her teammates in cryostasis, with all related effects(immune to damage, can't move, regenerates health and can break out).

Good luck ever capturing point without killing enemy Mei, and had less potential for trolling(frozen teammates can break out of ice any moment, and it has time limit too).
Make it Infinite, only one, longer Cooldown and less health. Multiple is stupid
Think before you post
I want Mei's icewall despawn the moment she dies.
12/01/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Cleopatra
Allow her to put her teammates in cryostasis, with all related effects(immune to damage, can't move, regenerates health and can break out).

Good luck ever capturing point without killing enemy Mei, and had less potential for trolling(frozen teammates can break out of ice any moment, and it has time limit too).

can't wait to be flamed by teammates by not icing them on point, or on the flip side can't wait to be iced in midair as Pharah over environmental hazards if for whatever reason our teammate decides to throw or grief, great idea.
Why do people think it's gonna be something so simple as one very radical change or one very minuscule change, and just "Bam, that's it; perfectly balanced now; done"?
Hanamura point A.... pls no.
When I see some forum posts I think people haven't played the game or have any amount of common sense. This is one of these times.