So besides Overwatch...

General Discussion
11/17/2017 08:11 PMPosted by kosaba11
and I occasionally go back and play my favorite game series, which is Kingdom Hearts.
*Bursts through door*

DID SOMEBODY MENTION KINGDOM HEARTS?!

*ahem*

Sorry, it's mine too.

And it shows.
I've recently been getting back into tf2 and replaying persona 5
Divinity Original Sin 2
Stardew Valley.

... I'm serious, it's awesome.

Also Destiny 2 and WoW. :P
Nioh just came out on PC, so having quite some: fun replaying it. Reminds me of Onimusha.
Lately I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed. I'm hoping to pick up the sequels during the Steam winter sale.
Wolfenstein the new colossus
i play roblox
11/18/2017 12:45 AMPosted by Banjo64
i play roblox

I know you're probably joking, but my niece is absolutely obsessed with this.

I have no idea what it is, but it's literally all she talks about. From what I gather it's like a Lego-land looking high school simulator full of micro-transactions?
11/18/2017 12:47 AMPosted by Crepsly
11/18/2017 12:45 AMPosted by Banjo64
i play roblox

I know you're probably joking, but my niece is absolutely obsessed with this.

I have no idea what it is, but it's literally all she talks about. From what I gather it's like a Lego-land looking high school simulator full of micro-transactions?
its a platform for people to make games for others to play which rping games are pretty popular among the youngsters from what Ive seen.
11/17/2017 08:13 PMPosted by MeiDei
11/17/2017 08:11 PMPosted by kosaba11
and I occasionally go back and play my favorite game series, which is Kingdom Hearts.
*Bursts through door*

DID SOMEBODY MENTION KINGDOM HEARTS?!

*ahem*

Sorry, it's mine too.

And it shows.

You mean to tell me...

THERE'S OTHER KINGDOM HEARTS FANS HERE?!

Seriously though, i just started playing it again. It's my favourite series of all time :')
My three favorite franchises are Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, and Ace Attorney. I'll be getting AC Origins at Christmas.

Currently playing (when not on Overwatch): MvC Infinite and Civilization III.
No one Activision's game.
The only other game I occasionally play at my computer is FortNite, and only if my mates are on.

Otherwise, I play South Park: Phone Destroyer. It's great fun.
Paladins, Rainbow Six, PUBG and PAYDAY 2 but mostly Paladins

After I left OW because there isn't much things to do (Most defence characters are still not viable and Moira to me is still not enough to pull me back) and I have gotten more stress the more I play it.

But after I played by paladins, oh boy there is so much champions to master. No champion in that game is not viable. By the time you try to master most of the champions in the game another champion comes out. The game feels fresh to me and there is so much content compare to OW right now.
One of the best games I'd ever played is TellTale's The Wolf Among Us. It's an amazing game, great story, interesting characters, engaging mystery, and unlike TellTale's Walking Dead, your choices actually do make a significant difference in Wolf Among Us. It's a game I think everyone should have the opportunity to play. I'd personally give it a 9/10, if not 10/10. Loved it!
Ive been hooked on Heroes of the Storm lately. The new addition of Alexstrazsa was just amazing. Shes such an awesome character with awsome abilities.
Divinity Original Sin II

It's one of my favorite RPG games of recent years.
elder scrolls online or guild wars 2
Destiny 2 broke my OW addiction. Absolutely love love love it! Now I can finally get back to Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3, Divinity 2, and Mass Effect: Andromeda. If my Destiny 2 addiction will let me, that is.