Let other players know you're suspended from communicating

General Discussion
I got suspended for 2 days for abusive chat for the first time but I still can play and still can read others chatting on the text box.

So far, they haven't mentioned my name yet but do they know I'm suspended from communicating?

I feel bad when I ignore (if they talk to me) so shouldn't Blizzard let others know you're suspended like changing your username colour into a red that tells you're suspended from communicating or add some warning label so the others can know?
BUMP

HOW DO YOU KNOW if someone is banned from communicating?
That'd set up the person for bullying. Toxic sad children will grab at anything to use as ammunition, even if it makes little sense or has no merit to begin with.

Though there should be a way for a person to be suspended from chatting. Like if you type something it will say "(gametag) has been suspended from voice chat." and you can only use it every 60~120 seconds so it can't be spammed (since I know some idiots would spam that kind of thing for giggles or whatever).
You don't, Blizzard didn't think it through at all. I put up a mei wall so we can go right but I can't tell my team that so now I have a team swearing at me because I put up a mei wall.
12/11/2017 01:50 PMPosted by iSuckBigTime
I got suspended for 2 days for abusive chat for the first time but I still can play and still can read others chatting on the text box.

So far, they haven't mentioned my name yet but do they know I'm suspended from communicating?

I feel bad when I ignore (if they talk to me) so shouldn't Blizzard let others know you're suspended like changing your username colour into a red that tells you're suspended from communicating or add some warning label so the others can know?

Scarlet letter of shame

Should put a big Red T on your character for Toxicity
Was your communication ban due to

Toxicity
Racial Abuse
Sexism
Spam
???

Enlighten me as to whom I'm dealing with plz
A good way to avoid this is to not get suspended.

I mean if you are getting suspended for abusive chat then I doubt you have much to offer. Sure it would be fine if you are winning but when you're not there's a reason people get suspended.

Painting the target red would go against the naming and shaming thing Blizzard doesn't want (I think.) I don't know it seems weird to ask for a way to let people know you can't communicate because you got suspended for your failure to communicate correctly.
I agree. I was in a match yeaterday and they were angry at me for not healing as Moira. I had been healing my !@#$ off and was out of resources (heaven forbid they give her a voice line to say shes out). I had been silenced as well (for my own fault, not gonna complain) and i couldnt explain that i literally couldnt heal them.
12/11/2017 03:15 PMPosted by V1KTOR
Was your communication ban due to

Toxicity
Racial Abuse
Sexism
Spam
???

Enlighten me as to whom I'm dealing with plz

Why does that even matter? He literally just wanted to know why he can’t be told he was com banned.
Its probably just me being cold hearted and bias on this matter but why would I care?

If someone is being toxic to you and you don't like it, then welcome to our world. Do one of the many things you people tell us to do.

1. Mute them
2. Report them
3. (The most ironic) get thicker skin

If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen that YOU set fire too.