Blizzard Servers Disconnecting in Competitive Matches

Bug Report
So during my competitive game yesterday, we were on the second round where I was attacking on Dorado. Half way there to the second capture, the servers disconnected me and going to the menus where I can rejoin the match. Clicking on this many times, it still wouldn't connect me and it changes screens saying, "Unable to connect to Blizzard Servers." I relogged into Overwatch again and rejoined the match successfully and lost the game. From this game I lost 100 SR. :(

Has anyone else gone through this experience? It's quite frustrating and I was half way there to play.
I've experienced something similar on my PS4, in quick play. I'll get temporary sent to the main menu screen, but my character will still show up in game (according to my friends). I've also just lost connection to the server and had to restart the game.
12/11/2017 07:17 PMPosted by Delfin
I've experienced something similar on my PS4, in quick play. I'll get temporary sent to the main menu screen, but my character will still show up in game (according to my friends). I've also just lost connection to the server and had to restart the game.

Yeah, it just happened again and I'm currently suspended from competitive. It's quite horrible, and my connection to the servers are typically good.