No Pharah Skin Again

General Discussion
:c

At least Bastion's is pretty decent. I just feel like Junk and Sombra didn't need theirs, since they got skins back in the summer games.

The worst part was that I got told she was getting a skin.
they could be giving her a chinese dragon skin for new years
She get only one since launch , what was just almost the same as the original , just even worse. Meanwhile the internet full of amazing skin arts for Pharah , but no , we have to get the 72 billionth Junkrat , Mei , Torb or Tracer skin.
She should be a big rooster for Chinese New Year. I know it’s year of the dog this time but still.
Lemme stop you right their Sombra NEEDED a skin. Jukrat, maybe not plus his isn’t very christmasey.
Yeah, when does she get one? My sister loves Pharah so much but every event she doesnt get one :-(
12/12/2017 11:40 AMPosted by heyyVirus
Lemme stop you right their Sombra NEEDED a skin.

Yeah, no she didn't. If you'r using the basis of "Pharah had* more skins," then her 2 epics are now over a year old, and the winter one is just a recolor of her Halloween one.
12/12/2017 11:38 AMPosted by ToxicScarlet
She get only one since launch , what was just almost the same as the original , just even worse. Meanwhile the internet full of amazing skin arts for Pharah , but no , we have to get the 72 billionth Junkrat , Mei , Torb or Tracer skin.

Her Halloween and Ice skins are pretty good skins - she also has a rockin' emote. But yes more skins is better.
Shame that other heroes released after her get more skins than her. I hope she at least gets a new legendary before Anniversary rolls around. We shouldn't have to wait that long for one.
agreed Sombra's skins is beyond ugly.
12/12/2017 11:56 AMPosted by TWrecks
12/12/2017 11:38 AMPosted by ToxicScarlet

Her Halloween and Ice skins are pretty good skins - she also has a rockin' emote. But yes more skins is better.

Those are good, but those are only epics.
Lemme stop you right their Sombra NEEDED a skin. Jukrat, maybe not plus his isn’t very christmasey.
the reason his skin is that is because its summer in australia. looks like someone didnt pass geographu
12/12/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Xplo

At least Bastion's is pretty decent. I just feel like Junk and Sombra didn't need theirs, since they got skins back in the summer games.

Dude I gave up a long time ago on ever getting a skin for Pharah. We got an anniversary skin and that's it. That's all we'll ever get probably, some skin they gave us so we'd quiet down. The developers never mention anything about Pharah getting a skin. It's always more popular characters.
12/12/2017 11:53 AMPosted by Xplo
Lemme stop you right their Sombra NEEDED a skin.

Yeah, no she didn't. If you'r using the basis of "Pharah had* more skins," then her 2 epics are now over a year old, and the winter one is just a recolor of her Halloween one.
um sombra had only one other skin before this, and it was a pepermint recolor which is a year old. Btw pharah's frostbite and possesed skins beat any other epic except for reaper's WW skin from last year
12/12/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Xplo

No one needs any skins. But I think Pharah has been in the game longer, so I think it would make sense that she at least have as many legendaries as others.
I'm confused, shouldn't there be a Mei skin? I mean shes central to the winter wonderland event right ? even just a small one? Yes I know she got Halloween, recently, but when you look at summer games and some characters get multiple great skins in an event that could focus on any character, it just seems that this would be the iconic time for it above all others.
Perhaps instead of a selection of characters get multiple for certain seasonal events, maybe it should be every character gets 1, or a half half rotation for each season, (half the characters get 1 skin, then the next seasonal event the other) so at least its somewhat balanced and predictable)

You do realise its summer in AUS right? its hot as a mother!@#$er i dont blame Junkrat for going to the beach