Long Wait (Bronze)

Competitive Discussion
to get steamrolled by silvers and smurfs.

Fun times, I'm pretty sure Blizzard just wants me to stay in bronze.
if you are getting steamrolled by silvers why would you want to be out of bronze?
12/13/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Mizzerella
if you are getting steamrolled by silvers why would you want to be out of bronze?

Wow thanks for making me feel even worse.

I'm so sick of this community.
Just try and aim better and play better, and remember to aim better and play more.

And watch youtubevideos, positioning and strats is important.
12/13/2017 05:35 AMPosted by BJFuMedia

I'm sorry but they are right. If you get steamrolled by silvers, why would you want to be higher? I understand you want to climb but saying this is the "community" is wrong. This was simple logic.
12/13/2017 05:48 AMPosted by Jindiao

I'm sorry but they are right. If you get steamrolled by silvers, why would you want to be higher? I understand you want to climb but saying this is the "community" is wrong. This was simple logic.

I have 2 accounts career high gold.

This account I placed high silver won 3 then over the course of 4 days I lost 26 games total. So I took a break, came back and lost another 8. I watch aimbotcalvin, ster, moonmoon on Twitch. My whole team got steamrolled not just me, I had gold elims with 8, but my team obviously wasn't getting kills.

If I can place against plats/diamonds you'd think I was good enough to climb, but nope.

I'm not new to this game at all, been playing since BETA, have had some horrible losing streaks (and they say streaks don't happen - riiight)

lol im sorry :( we are literally in the exact same rank you shouldnt feel bad about being there. If i were in a higher rank than i belong id never hit anything and id die all the time. This would be the least fun game ever.

You dont have terrible stats but you are losing 2/3 of your games on your most played stuff. You fully understand how to get kills but are missing how to win games. Really look inward here and if you want to climb figure out how to win games not just be a killer. Im not suggesting you even change what you play. Your stats are ok just figure out what you are not doing in your game and change.
12/13/2017 05:11 AMPosted by BJFuMedia
to get steamrolled by silvers and smurfs.

Fun times, I'm pretty sure Blizzard just wants me to stay in bronze.

From the only numbers ever provided by Blizzard I believe bronze was the bottom 15%(ish) of players yet it's over a range of 1500 SR where as silver to plat was roughly 70% and again at a range of 1500 SR I don't think bronze can be matched fairly there are too few players over too large a gap it's the same reason you can see low masters vs top 500 there just is not enough equally skilled players at either end of the ladder only thing I can suggest is play during prime time for your area.
12/13/2017 05:53 AMPosted by BJFuMedia
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I have 2 accounts career high gold.

This account I placed high silver won 3 then over the course of 4 days I lost 26 games total. So I took a break, came back and lost another 8. I watch aimbotcalvin, ster, moonmoon on Twitch. My whole team got steamrolled not just me, I had gold elims with 8, but my team obviously wasn't getting kills.

If I can place against plats/diamonds you'd think I was good enough to climb, but nope.

I'm not new to this game at all, been playing since BETA, have had some horrible losing streaks (and they say streaks don't happen - riiight)

If you’re gold and you can’t win against low silvers with 2-3 bad teammates you’re probably in gold by luck or you’re tilted all the time for no reason. No one says losing streaks don’t happen you may just have been on a losing streak of 3 and you continued to play while tilted and now you look for a scapegoat to blame your own problems on. People like you are the ones who probably believe in forced 50% winrate and mute chats when you get in game unless you want to flame your teammates
12/13/2017 05:11 AMPosted by BJFuMedia
I'm pretty sure Blizzard just wants me to stay in bronze.

This is the reason you're stuck in Bronze, obviously
Yes they do. Even if you reach gold they'll put you back to bronze next season.