What if your main had to....

General Discussion
I don't think Hanzo really has an arch nemesis. He's just kind of there, going through a midlife crisis whilst trying to find himself. Maybe he'll offer whomever some cake.
Sombra has no arch enemies, just people who haven't become "friends" yet
Genji and Hanzo? Doesn't seem too awkward.
Genji and Winston? They worked with each other so it will be fine.
Genji and Mercy? That's great.
12/14/2017 05:00 PMPosted by m98widowmake
Sombra has no arch enemies, just people who haven't become "friends" yet

I think the closest might be Zarya since she knows one of Sombra's most closely guarded secrets.
Bastion. o-o so.. Zarya? That would get VERY interesting...
Thoughts?
Gotta be honest I'd watch a whole nother animation like the one for Junkertown where it's just Roadhog and Junkrat doing festive things but Roadhog has to continuously keep Junkrat from adding too many explosions.
12/13/2017 07:46 AMPosted by Shining
12/13/2017 07:42 AMPosted by Mercy
I am not spending Christmas with a Monster! No way!

You mean Genji ?

NEMESIS. The connection between mercy and genji lorewise is more of a lovers connection than enemies. For mercy, that would be moira most likely.
12/14/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Beartornado
Gotta be honest I'd watch a whole nother animation like the one for Junkertown where it's just Roadhog and Junkrat doing festive things but Roadhog has to continuously keep Junkrat from adding too many explosions.

I would pay to watch this. ^^
12/14/2017 04:53 PMPosted by Sentry616
Like with my recent post on the thread about what a character would order in a restaurant, I'll attempt to do this with every single character in order of hours logged, and I'll edit entries (that hopefully bring something new) for the characters in as I think of new ones.

_

_

_

_

_

While I'm not certain who is the closest to being Bastion's arch-nemesis, I think he we just be making a nest for Ganymede in the tree.

_

I see Soldier as being the first to extend the olive branch, perhaps a statuette of Gabe during his good old days leading Blackwatch, or better yet, from when Gabe helped found Overwatch.

I imagine Sombra would be frustrated having to share the holidays with someone she doesn't like/have at a disadvantage. Having to spend time with someone who tracked her down could be rather frustrating, but on the upside, I know that some Russian dumplings are quite tasty, so maybe Zarya can bring some home cooking with her to make things more pleasant.

_

I think Sven is the best example for Torby. They'd probably talk shop, reminisce, or tinker together.

_

I could see Winston making banana pudding (with crumbled peanut butter cups) as a means of playing nice, though Doomfist might question the calories.

The ways I could see Gabe and Jack spending time together would be hitting the range or talking about the old days.

If Tracer caught Widow visiting or reminiscing about her late husband, then she'd probably have some cocoa waiting for her after she beat her home.

_

I could see Moira being rather eager at the prospect of making the traditionally large Christmas eve meal. Sadly I expect that Angela wouldn't exactly be eager to sample Moira's home cooking. Be it that she's a vegetarian, concerned about the health, or untrusting of Moira('s cooking), I expect that it would take at least a little coaxing. Though she might be paged by a hospital anyway. Then she could teach Moira what being a healer is really about.

_

I'm thinking Symetra is trying to make beautiful, elegant, precise holiday decorations, while trying to ignore what she perceives as discordant noise, only to realize that there is an order to the chaos.

I can just see Bastion walking to Zarya, only to have her pushing him away and turning him around.

_

_

If he was feeling nice, I think Doomfist would challenge Winston to a friendly wrestling match.

I had this idea of Widow literally scoping out the stores for Tracer and her girlfriend to help them get shopping done more efficiently.

If the comics are anything to go off of, Hanzo might canonically be chill enough to allow a holiday ceasefire. He'd have to be the one playing host.

_

Thoughts?
Reinhardt and anyone who doesn't like Hasselhoff
I can just picture my boy Reaper sitting at a table across from Jack on a Christmas. Be like one of those award family dinners where you don’t know what to say and it’s just an unsettling awkward silence. But they’re just glaring at each other
Zenyatta doesn't have a nemesis.
12/14/2017 07:49 PMPosted by Echo
Zenyatta doesn't have a nemesis.

That said, he would probably start overheating in frustration at Talon's disregard for life, so maybe Doomfist is the closest choice from Zen's point of view.