No Hanukkah Skin again

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
why Blizzard. Just make ONE Hanukkah related skin. that’s all I ask.
12/13/2017 12:58 PMPosted by betaboost77
why Blizzard. Just make ONE Hanukkah related skin. that’s all I ask.

Not another one...
Oi, you call that a skin?
People can’t stand it when other cultures are shown I guess :)
If there was no Christmas inspired skins what would happen? You guys would freak out.
What would be a non-religious Hanukkah skin?
Won't happen, until we commercialize it into a generic holiday it'll be inherently tied to religion and ethnic culture.
Ah, but why aren't you crusading for a Kwanzaa skin as well? Or a Diwali skin?
how about we stop putting things in as tokens just to appease the "muh representation" crowd

and this is coming from someone who's actually jewish

I don't care whether there is/isn't a hanukkah skin

I really don't
12/13/2017 01:03 PMPosted by noodlebleps

Maybe a skin with the colors of the Jewish flag - not really Hanukkah, but still.
How would that even work? Does Hanukkah have any associated costumes at all related to it?
12/13/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Joey
how about we stop putting things in as tokens just to appease the "muh representation" crowd

and this is coming from someone who's actually jewish

I don't care whether there is/isn't a hanukkah skin

I really don't

Preach
people who aren't christian or catholic celebrate Christmas, yet I don't see those people celebrating hanukkah. basically, they can't pander an entire event to one group of people
12/13/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Swift
Ah, but why aren't you crusading for a Kwanzaa skin as well? Or a Diwali skin?

Did I say in my post I didn’t want those? Huh? No I did not. In this instance, I’m talking about Hanukkah. The conversation was not about Diwali or Kwanzaa, and I never said I was against a skin for those holidays. Stop putting words in my mouth
We didn't get a Christmas skin. The one Mei has represents the commercialized Santa Claus created by Coca Cola.

We're never going to get any religious skin ever.
12/13/2017 01:07 PMPosted by Joker
people who aren't christian or catholic celebrate Christmas, yet I don't see those people celebrating hanukkah. basically, they can't pander an entire event to one group of people

I asked for ONE skin. Not the whole event to be Hanukkah based
Which hero is jewish?
12/13/2017 01:05 PMPosted by betaboost77
12/13/2017 01:03 PMPosted by noodlebleps

Maybe a skin with the colors of the Jewish flag - not really Hanukkah, but still.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the Jewish flag?
12/13/2017 01:09 PMPosted by Tailand
the commercialized Santa Claus created by Coca Cola.

This is just an urban legend. Coca Cola did not invent Santa, nor did they invent his red clothing. It was just a convenient coincidence.