These victory poses could've easily been epic or rare skins

General Discussion
I'm a D.Va player who's disappointed to see that she's been left out of the Winter Wonderland event again. While D.Va has potential for the best legendary skins for all type of events I would've been satisfied to at least have her victory pose as a skin with a green and red recolor.

https://imgur.com/a/u2C26

Orisa's victory pose for Halloween could've also been a epic/rare skin with a black and red recolor. I just think we need more variety in these event loot boxes because it feels like we barely get anything since every single skin tends to be a legendary meaning the chances of getting them are even lower.

https://imgur.com/a/1KJKt
You really think the same amount of work for an epic or legendary goes into a victory pose? I seriously doubt that.
12/12/2017 07:04 PMPosted by Kryptsm
You really think the same amount of work for an epic or legendary goes into a victory pose? I seriously doubt that.

i said epics and rares not legendaries. a color palette change wouldn't be that hard? since you wanna bring up the effort it takes let me remind you that zarya got a winter epic or rare skin that was already in the game but just with snow added to her hair to fit with the event so clearly not much work must go into it.
Why replace them? Epic skins should be on-top of the victory poses, especially with only 6 Legendary's.
12/12/2017 07:11 PMPosted by Jinx
Why replace them? Epic skins should be on-top of the victory poses, especially with only 6 Legendary's.

what? i'm not talking about replacing. i'm saying the victory poses could've been skins themselves too. headless horsemen orisa with a black and read coat and d.va with christmas lights and a green and red coat.
Oh I see what happened. The way you worded that seemed like you were saying that the time the devs spent on the poses could have gone to making skins instead. At least that's how I read it.