REPORTED FOR PLAYING DOOMFIST AGAIN!

General Discussion
01/06/2018 06:44 AMPosted by PlannedTuna
Ok lol. You have 12 hours on doomfist in competitive in this season alone, so I guess you should be more than halfway to plat yeah? As a tank player I'm just getting kind of tired of you making these threads and then insisting that you are a sleeper plat doomfist who doesn't play tanks anymore because they have no impact lol.

Not at all how could i be half way to plat in soloQ with how bad it is now you only need to look on reddit to see 100s of people who are losing 400+ sr in soloQ .Its almost impossible to rank up with all the players who throw .I just played a game then with a torb on attack and a tracer who was getting countered by winston .alot of these players have no idea how to play and i cant carry everyone .
01/06/2018 05:06 AMPosted by SUPERIORDoom
Then they began to say i will get banned because they were all going to report me .Seriously cant i play the character i like .I mean if i pay $60 for a game dosnt that entitle me to play the hero i am wanting to rank up with .I thought season 7 was bad with toxicity but season 8 is rediculous .
Did you actually get banned? No. Move on with your life.
01/06/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Shepling
Yesterday a Doomfist player on my team got harassed to no end. He was doing fairly well and even combo'd with my grav. I can tell you for sure, that it was the duo-stack that kept picking on the Doomfist that got reported by the team.

Yeh its just sad really .this has probably been the worst season for ranking up .Especially in soloQ .I played 35 games yesterday and it was 1 loss 1 win all day yesterday even if i got 3 golds .

In soloQ there is just so many abusive people its incredibly anyone plays overwatch at all now .
Ok lol. You have 12 hours on doomfist in competitive in this season alone, so I guess you should be more than halfway to plat yeah? As a tank player I'm just getting kind of tired of you making these threads and then insisting that you are a sleeper plat doomfist who doesn't play tanks anymore because they have no impact lol.

Not at all how could i be half way to plat in soloQ with how bad it is now you only need to look on reddit to see 100s of people who are losing 400+ sr in soloQ .Its almost impossible to rank up with all the players who throw .I just played a game then with a torb on attack and a tracer who was getting countered by winston .alot of these players have no idea how to play and i cant carry everyone .

Aw that sucks, too bad the throwers and bad players are always disproportionately on your team. That really is a shame ;D

The real question is how you can blame your team so much when you have a 1.36 elimination to death ratio (elimination, not kill) and spend slightly more than 20% of a match dead on average on DF. Players like you who think they're above their rank and blame their team for every loss, saying its impossible to climb because of bad teams, are pretty much what makes this game toxic in the first place. I don't care that you're gold, but I do care that you're trying to spread this misconception about the game around for your own personal convenience.
Didint you know? If you dont play Genji, Tracer, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mercy, or Soldier 76 you are obviously trolling because there is only ever one way to skin a cat!
Dear Diary...
01/06/2018 07:05 AMPosted by PlannedTuna

Aw that sucks, too bad the throwers and bad players are always disproportionately on your team. That really is a shame ;D

The real question is how you can blame your team so much when you have a 1.36 elimination to death ratio (elimination, not kill) and spend slightly more than 20% of a match dead on average on DF. Players like you who think they're above their rank and blame their team for every loss, saying its impossible to climb because of bad teams, are pretty much what makes this game toxic in the first place.

I didnt say it was always but its always a 50/50 which means 50% of my games i will win and 50% i will lose meaning that im going to have to play around 3000 games in order to rank up and i dont wanna sit on my computer all day just to say hey look at me im in diamond lol .Noone has time for that accept little kids and people without lives .

Eliminations to death and everything you are stating is all balanced off of team ratio so saying i got 1.3 per death means nothing because of course i am going to have low k/d if my team wont play proper units or throw the game .You keep trying to make up arguments but keep falling flat on your face im not sure if your trolling now or what .
Dude (OP), the simple side if it. Stop worrying and stop arguing.

You come off as paranoid of a problem that isn't there. If it is something you're worried about being banned for, there's a deeper story to why 4ppl reporting you matters. My speciation, you lash back when people tell you to swap, so these 4ppl is really just a common occurrence (because it takes a lot if reports for actions to happen).

How do I guess this? Anything someone has said to you here gets replied with a justification on your end.

You're making excuses for every-little-thing. That's just a habit you have to break. Don't blame yourself for everything, but don't make excuses for everything you do either.

I'm sure if you listen to what people are saying here in advice to you, and take what people with a grain of salt, you'll play way better where this isn't an issue. If someone says, "There goes Doomfist dead again" yeah, they're being an a$$, but there is probably a smidgen of truth there. Maybe you are constantly jumping in, maybe getting a kill and then dying all the time. Sounds like something to fix (keytip: always leave at least one ability to effectively escape).

Think about it.
01/06/2018 07:07 AMPosted by MastaChez
Didint you know? If you dont play Genji, Tracer, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mercy, or Soldier 76 you are obviously trolling because there is only ever one way to skin a cat!

Yeh its rediculous they make like 10 heroes in this game awesome and way too strong then they have all the rest of the heroes just average and suck .Its sad really because i can destroy with soldier and junkrat all day like its so ez i dont even have to try but i dont wanna have to play those characters in order to rank up .I dont want the ez way out but at the same time i wanna play doom to master him .

There is like 10000s of soldier players in master and 100000s of genji players in master i dont wanna be like everyone else and take the ez road know what i mean .I really wish blizzard would just buff all the sub par characters so i can stop getting abused and actually do better .Because doom needs buffs ,Orisa needs more buffs .Even torbjorn but i guarantee none of them get buffs .
01/06/2018 06:36 AMPosted by SUPERIORDoom
sorry i wont because this has been the mentality of some of the community when it just simply isnt the case .I have a life outside of overwatch so i cant sit on my computer 24/7 like some people in order to play enough games in order to rank up because games like this is time determined .Meaning if you play a tone of games you will rank .Saying that if your in gold means your gold is very very untrue .

Season 4 i was in silver and everyone said to me (If you in silver you belong in silver ) but in less than 24 hrs i climbed out of silver and got into plat.Like literally less than 24 hrs because i decided to grind out games .So yeh its got nothing to do with skill in most cases and everything to do in hrs played .

lol, there are no stats for you prior to season 7, and at a level 43 ... you msut mean your main account.

so, post the stats on your main account. or quit lying about "season 4 being in plat" ... LOL

01/06/2018 07:00 AMPosted by SUPERIORDoom
Yeh its just sad really .this has probably been the worst season for ranking up .Especially in soloQ .I played 35 games yesterday and it was 1 loss 1 win all day yesterday even if i got 3 golds .

In soloQ there is just so many abusive people its incredibly anyone plays overwatch at all now .

LOL ... "35 games yesterday" ... but you said you have a life outside of OW and cant sit on your pc all day. 35 games is like over 5 hours approx. thats A LONG time to be sitting on a computer,playing games....when you "have a life" ....

im starting to smell someone is lying a bit much
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The real question is how you can blame your team so much when you have a 1.36 elimination to death ratio (elimination, not kill) and spend slightly more than 20% of a match dead on average on DF. Players like you who think they're above their rank and blame their team for every loss, saying its impossible to climb because of bad teams, are pretty much what makes this game toxic in the first place.

I didnt say it was always but its always a 50/50 which means 50% of my games i will win and 50% i will lose meaning that im going to have to play around 3000 games in order to rank up and i dont wanna sit on my computer all day just to say hey look at me im in diamond lol .Noone has time for that accept little kids and people without lives .

Eliminations to death and everything you are stating is all balanced off of team ratio so saying i got 1.3 per death means nothing because of course i am going to have low k/d if my team wont play proper units or throw the game .You keep trying to make up arguments but keep falling flat on your face im not sure if your trolling now or what .

If it was truly 50/50 (which its not, your winrate is significantly lower) then you as a sleeper plat player would be able to skew that to say 55/45 at the least (it would take you a while to climb like that, but your SR wouldn't be progressively dropping). When in actuality, even if you went 50/50 and played 3000 games as you said, you would still downrank because of how insanely low pretty much of all your stats are on average. The way you are playing the game currently simply will not rank up significantly no matter how many games you play (as ranking up requires either a positive winrate or getting gains through performance based-SR below diamond), the only answer is to actually improve: this is pretty much the definition of not deserving to rank up. But I get it man, my arguments have no merit because all of your stats and wins/losses are dictated by your team. The fact that really good players along with account-boosters who are payed to rank people's accounts up, are constantly able to rank up in a short period of time is just because they're blessed with divine matchmaking luck (since, as I just explained to you, simply playing a lot of games is not enough to rank up). These people must just always get the better team right?...

Edit: 35 games yesterday? Sorry, but you cannot possibly claim to be playing this game only a little bit. The fact that that was BS was already clear from your playtime this season, but damn...
So guys as you know i dont join voice chat anymore cause i just get abused for playing doomfist .Well towards the end of a game i joined to try and co-ordinate a attack and instead i have 4 people on my team call me a troll and abuse me for playing doomfist even though i was the one with all the golds.

Then they began to say i will get banned because they were all going to report me .Seriously cant i play the character i like .I mean if i pay $60 for a game dosnt that entitle me to play the hero i am wanting to rank up with .I thought season 7 was bad with toxicity but season 8 is rediculous .

If they say they are going to report you, report them for harassment using the text dialog they said it. This will show Blizzard that their reports are falsified and should be ignored and if repeated Banned.

There was that Youtuber that got banned recently for false reporting.
Only by informing Blizzard of people who falsely report can we make this community better.
01/06/2018 07:26 AMPosted by kreecher
01/06/2018 06:36 AMPosted by SUPERIORDoom
sorry i wont because this has been the mentality of some of the community when it just simply isnt the case .I have a life outside of overwatch so i cant sit on my computer 24/7 like some people in order to play enough games in order to rank up because games like this is time determined .Meaning if you play a tone of games you will rank .Saying that if your in gold means your gold is very very untrue .

Season 4 i was in silver and everyone said to me (If you in silver you belong in silver ) but in less than 24 hrs i climbed out of silver and got into plat.Like literally less than 24 hrs because i decided to grind out games .So yeh its got nothing to do with skill in most cases and everything to do in hrs played .

lol, there are no stats for you prior to season 7, and at a level 43 ... you msut mean your main account.

so, post the stats on your main account. or quit lying about "season 4 being in plat" ... LOL

01/06/2018 07:00 AMPosted by SUPERIORDoom

LOL ... "35 games yesterday" ... but you said you have a life outside of OW and cant sit on your pc all day. 35 games is like over 5 hours approx. thats A LONG time to be sitting on a computer,playing games....when you "have a life" ....

im starting to smell someone is lying a bit much

I have 3 accounts so your wrong again .Sorry but im not gonna endulge in this anymore.At the end of the day your one person and i certainly dont care what one small person thinks in overwatch .Have a nice day .
01/06/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Shadow
So guys as you know i dont join voice chat anymore cause i just get abused for playing doomfist .Well towards the end of a game i joined to try and co-ordinate a attack and instead i have 4 people on my team call me a troll and abuse me for playing doomfist even though i was the one with all the golds.

If they say they are going to report you, report them for harassment using the text dialog they said it. This will show Blizzard that their reports are falsified and should be ignored and if repeated Banned.

There was that Youtuber that got banned recently for false reporting.
Only by informing Blizzard of people who falsely report can we make this community better.

I would rather just avoid it all together .But thanks anyway .
Ok you have a nice day. I'm just going to have a nice, casual, and very brief play-session of 35 games now. I don't play the game much after-all ;)
01/06/2018 05:11 AMPosted by FuriousNorth
So guys as you know i dont join voice chat anymore cause i just get abused for playing doomfist

Nope I didn't know that.

Well towards the end of a game i joined to try and co-ordinate a attack and instead i have 4 people on my team call me a troll and abuse me for playing doomfist even though i was the one with all the golds.

Were they in a team together? Crowd mentality could be playing a part here.

Then they began to say i will get banned because they were all going to report me.

Let them report all they want. It'll be discarded as quick as it's received.

Seriously cant i play the character i like .I mean if i pay $60 for a game dosnt that entitle me to play the hero i am wanting to rank up with .

Yes, as long as you're effective with your pick.

I thought season 7 was bad with toxicity but season 8 is rediculous .

Which season hasn't had it's fair share of issues?
Season 0.
01/06/2018 08:30 AMPosted by CoolBiz125
01/06/2018 05:11 AMPosted by FuriousNorth

Nope I didn't know that.

Were they in a team together? Crowd mentality could be playing a part here.

Yes, as long as you're effective with your pick.

Which season hasn't had it's fair share of issues?
Season 0.

Season 0 ?.Season 8 has probably been the worst of the lot .

Welcome to Overwatch 2018. Not the slightest less toxic, just more and more silenced players from unwarranted reports. I've been maining Hanzo and Torb on my other account since 2016 ever since season 1 and exactly 1 season before everyone considered those two heroes to be troll picks.

Where am I today? I am now on another account I felt I had to purchase again because my main (level ~1100) is currently serving out a 95 day silence since mid October.

Talk about conspiracy theories... I believe Blizzard doesn't actually believe that them being overaggressive with their punishments on anyone on just about anything is to better serve the community and make them less toxic as a whole - No. Rather, they do this with the sole intention that they know very well that many of us will be urged even moreso to buy a 2nd account (and sooner) rather than for the sole purpose of wanting to start ladder with a fresh MMR. This is all one big grand scheme by blizzard to make the greenbacks and I see right thru it, altho genius, I don't like people who hide on the roof, sprinkle water on you, and then try and tell you you need to purchase a raincoat and an umbrella or else stay inside. And when asked if they were just on the roof with a sprinkler, they ignore the question and shoot you in the face with a water gun and then try and sell you goggles.
Then they began to say i will get banned because they were all going to report me.

Nah. It won't. Blizzard doesn't review reports or manually review bans. (Despite the fact they said they would. If he gets enough reports, he'll get autobanned by the system.

He should do the following:

1. Report the people threatening to report him for toxicity. Mention in the reports that they threatened to false report him.

2. Make a customer service ticket before he's suspended to explain the situation and if he's got a lot of reports.

3. Keep a list of people who threatened to report him for playing Doomfist and the date of these encounters. Note whether you were in voice chat or not. Other information (such as the map played, the characters in use, etc.) that the player feels useful should also be recorded.

Yes, I know that third one seems like overkill. But in any business system, documentation of an event is always influential. You're not relying on memory. It gives you proof for your case beyond just saying "I was banned for hero pick!"

It gives the player the ability to counter any claims despite what might have been filed against them on a certain date. So if somebody reported you for, say, toxicity and you weren't in voice chat, then you can say "Wait, how could I be reported for toxic voice chat when I wasn't even in the voice channel?"

Like I said, it sucks. But if you have documentation of what you did and when, it can be used to explain some of those reports being filed against you.