There are A-LOT of Bugs Plaguing Doomfist

Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5
New patch, 0 bugs fixed. Nice.
https://gfycat.com/DisguisedThornyLeopard - McRee pulls out a very skilled spacebar to dodge rocket punch on a flat surface
Found this thread in general.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761077980
If you want to add more evidence to the list iSinner.
Hello darkness my old friend..
I've come here to see you again..
01/30/2018 01:10 PMPosted by iSinner
New patch, 0 bugs fixed. Nice.
It seems that any hero that is considered F-Tier isn't gonna be considered for bug fixes; Doomfist, Sombra, and all those heroes are just not getting the attention they deserve.
I Bumpfist that.
Fix Doomfist before buffing his handcannon guys. Like really.
Added: Bug 32, 32.1;
Marked as fixed: Bug 15, Bug 22
bump
bump it up
02/02/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Terx2
Found this thread in general.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761077980
If you want to add more evidence to the list iSinner.

I stopped adding more examples to each bug since there are plenty already, so its pointless.

They are not getting fixed, so what is the point in adding more examples to already a lot of examples if literally nothing will change. If they wanted to fix anything, there are a ton of examples or very easily reproducible bugs, if they aren't getting fixed, it is because devs don't care, not because there isn't enough data to identify the bug.

tl;dr devs are lazy, adding examples to already well documented bugs is a waste of time.
bump
I'm having problems with RP as it is going off too early as intended, doing only small punch.
This happens mostly when I uppercut my enemy in the air first and then try to rocket punch him/her. Has there been any other events like this? or should I begin to think to buy a new mouse?
Rocket punch works perfectly only when I'm using it to move around :D
In reference to Bug #8, i have experienced one time where i RP a dashing genji, me going away from a wall, and genji going towards it. We trade blows, he passes through me as usual, but he hits the wall at the tail end of his dash and takes impact damage, all the whileim facing the other way! Highly inconsistent, its as if he was still susceptible to the collision becuase of how RP works?
Bump for the Doomedfist
Bump in hopes that they will start fixing soon
Hey iSinner, I've gone through the list once again and I didn't see listed the bug that allows Doomfist to land with the ground version of Seismic Slam on top of someone, not making any damage and literally erasing its hitbox. I am starting to think that it could even be a new bug, because I don't remember it happening to me before one or two patches ago, but lately it has been happening at least once every two games. It is a consequence of the system considering enemies as floor for sure, but the bug related to that that you pointed out is different from what I'm saying. Maybe it's in the list too and I just missed it.
Also, you should consider including Uppercut no-reg, cause it also happens a crap ton, and I can tell it is not just a latency problem
Added: 16.5
02/16/2018 01:18 PMPosted by AngPx11
Also, you should consider including Uppercut no-reg, cause it also happens a crap ton, and I can tell it is not just a latency problem

I can include it if i can see examples of it, and i can reproduce it, otherwise i can't include examples which i don't have.

02/16/2018 01:18 PMPosted by AngPx11
Hey iSinner, I've gone through the list once again and I didn't see listed the bug that allows Doomfist to land with the ground version of Seismic Slam on top of someone, not making any damage and literally erasing its hitbox. I am starting to think that it could even be a new bug, because I don't remember it happening to me before one or two patches ago, but lately it has been happening at least once every two games. It is a consequence of the system considering enemies as floor for sure, but the bug related to that that you pointed out is different from what I'm saying. Maybe it's in the list too and I just missed it.

Isn't this case bug 19?
02/13/2018 06:23 AMPosted by TacticalPNUT
In reference to Bug #8, i have experienced one time where i RP a dashing genji, me going away from a wall, and genji going towards it. We trade blows, he passes through me as usual, but he hits the wall at the tail end of his dash and takes impact damage

This is how it works. If genji goes through and ends up at a wall, he will take impact damage.

He shouldn't go through to begin with.