now that mercy has been nerfed

General Discussion
01/08/2018 11:28 AMPosted by K3nny
"Stupidity is not a right"
-Moira

Fits this post perfectly.

She needs phrase "Can't cure stupid" when killing with her primary attack.
NERF GENJI!

very few things need to be done so that he's balanced and FAIR FOR EVERYONE (especially supports who he HARD counters right now).

1) reduce deflect hitbox so the animation fits it or just make animation as big as hitbox.
2) dont let him cancel deflect with dash
3) remove double jump or put it on cooldown so he can double jump once for a few seconds only
4) remove middle star from Fan of Blades so low ranks gengu mains will need to learn now to aim with primmary fire
5) dash reset only after genji kills someone, not after assists

THAT'S IT, nothing more than that then he's BALANCED
Genji main
Silver Genji main everyone, move along
Is this guy seriously saying Genji shouldn't have a hard counter?
That is a horrendous nerf... Thats like using Mercy's dead body to dig the grave for Moira. Shes fine, annoying but fine. Learn to play around her.
Here's some constructive criticism.

Stop making troll threads. It's so obvious that you have an anti-Mercy/Moira agenda it hurts.
Just remove all support heroes and make ow to an normal fps without healers. Problem solved
I think Genji reflect should be change to parry, so that he can't reflect damage back at a player. They should also give Genji the wow warrior shield reflect treatment, by capping how much he can reflect or parry back.
Dont nerf Moira, she actually has counters. Unlike mercy
OP favors DPS and both snipers over any sort of tank or support. If he had it his way, the game would remove all support heroes and replace them with snipers.
Jesus, the bait is real.
01/09/2018 06:51 AMPosted by BTTrinity

You mean no one can kill mercy?? That is not the game I have been playing... i mean Winston...

Whats Moria's counter to her ult or those orbs??? I mean shields don't stop them... you can't stun her and the orbs disappear do they? so what are they counters you speak of... oh you mean the 1 second dva matrix... whatever.. Moria can even fade out of grav... something mercy can't do...

yes after these mercy nerfs Moria is next..
01/08/2018 10:47 AMPosted by ParaDoX
NERF MOIRA!

very few things need to be done so that she's balanced and FAIR FOR EVERYONE (especially genji who she HARD counters right now).

1) reduce orb damage from 33 to 10 per second but keep it up to 200 damage
2) reduce range from 20 to 10 meters so that it's still extremely long (half of a hook) but not too long

THAT'S IT, nothing more than that then she's BALANCED

Im not really suprised that u are a Genji Main :P
I'll give u constructive answer.
1. first i'm flex healer\tank main.
2. mercy nerfs were super necessary, she was legitimately op af and now ill bet with all the mercy main here she is still a good choise after the nerfs.

Now, why moira isn't?
Yes she excels in 1v1 with the most dps, and have very reliable dps and healing, and a very good mobility, but thats were its end.

Her ult is mediocre, and cannot save a team from strong ults, and she has no potential of spike damage nor cc ability which guarantee a kill(like sleep dart and "boop").

What's counter her? tanks mostly, cuz on 1 v 1 her damage can't do nothing to them, or a good dps player who attack her when her orb is on cooldown.

Overall her skill ceiling is not that great.
She is indeed strong healer, but became less and less strong at the top of the matchmking(tho even there she is ok most of the time), in pro scene she is a niche pick.

I agree her orb is does cheap and does too easy damage - which i'm not huge fan of it, but her beam range is must be that long, you can't change it - her entire reliable dps and healing is count on that damage.
01/08/2018 10:41 PMPosted by ParaDoX
-Moira

I am offended

Nobody really cares to be honest.
01/08/2018 10:41 PMPosted by ParaDoX
-Moira

I am offended

The mere existance of this post offended me aswell. So I guess we're even.

And you gotta admit, the voice line fits perfectly. Moira is one of the most balanced heroes to be released but just like with Doomfist you people can't allow for a hero to be viable just because it's "annoying" or that it counters Genji, who if you ask me is one of the most annoying characters in the game.
Should we nerf him too?
01/09/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Taaveti
01/09/2018 06:51 AMPosted by BTTrinity

You mean no one can kill mercy?? That is not the game I have been playing... i mean Winston...

Whats Moria's counter to her ult or those orbs??? I mean shields don't stop them... you can't stun her and the orbs disappear do they? so what are they counters you speak of... oh you mean the 1 second dva matrix... whatever.. Moria can even fade out of grav... something mercy can't do...

yes after these mercy nerfs Moria is next..

If you're dying to Moiras ultimate through shields, that thing that deals the DPS of Winstons gun, then theres a problem with your healers not doing their job. Mercys staff heals for as much as Moiras ult can damage... Not to mention Ana and Biotic Grenade ruining Moiras life.

Also, you counter Orb by grouping up.... If all 6 of you guys take the orb, each of you will only lose 33HP (Without Armor) Hell, even 4 people bring it down to 50 damage per target. (Orb deals 200 damage split across everyone who's in its radius)

EDIT: Not gonna lie, sounds heII of a lot easier to deal with then the FOU.

How about Mercy though, the flying Orisa ultimate who can switch from damage boost to healing.... To top it off, the FOU (Flying Orisa Ultimate) can also blink to an teammate with her shift! To top that off, the FOU constantly regenerates health!

Winston does not counter mercy in the slightest, hes a better counter to Ana then his is to Mercy. Especially during Mercy's untouchable ult.

On a side note, can we make Orisa herself the supercharger? xD plz, shes a robot.. I think it would make more sense for it to be built into her, rather than Mercy.
01/09/2018 05:47 AMPosted by TheMichau
NERF GENJI!

very few things need to be done so that he's balanced and FAIR FOR EVERYONE (especially supports who he HARD counters right now).

1) reduce deflect hitbox so the animation fits it or just make animation as big as hitbox.
2) dont let him cancel deflect with dash
3) remove double jump or put it on cooldown so he can double jump once for a few seconds only
4) remove middle star from Fan of Blades so low ranks gengu mains will need to learn now to aim with primmary fire
5) dash reset only after genji kills someone, not after assists

THAT'S IT, nothing more than that then he's BALANCED

He gets dash resets on assist?
The only real thing they(Blizzard) needs to do with Moira is give her a skill floor. Her RMB and E are hilariously easy and strong to use.