7 Bans, 1 year. No response to tickets. Quitting

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
Highly Rated
Anyone wanna play a game?

It's where we watch all those upvotes go down.
12/15/2017 10:47 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
CosmicGhost,

You have over 220 reports for harassment. Looking at your chat logs, these reports are verified. Here are some examples:

now im dont give a [expletive]
they can [expletive] my [expletive]too
you deranged addicted nerd
and this community is ignorant and insane
im the reason for anything good
good morning you sad sad dumb generation
LONG WALK FOR A PILE OF [expletive]

Plus you continually accuse other players of hacking -- we're seeing this in a significant percentage of your games played. The players you are accusing are not hacking, they are just performing at a high level.

Also, you repeatedly spam lines such as:

TOrbrbrbrbBrbrbrBrBrBRBBRBRBRBRbRBRBRbRB

Our community has made it clear to us that Toxicity is one of the top issues that needs to be addressed in this game. As a result, we're getting stricter and that means people are going to get suspended and banned for poor behavior. You've fallen into that category.

Stylosa will put this in a video.

(Edit) He did.
CosmicGhost,

You have over 220 reports for harassment. Looking at your chat logs, these reports are verified. Here are some examples:

Plus you continually accuse other players of hacking -- we're seeing this in a significant percentage of your games played. The players you are accusing are not hacking, they are just performing at a high level.

Our community has made it clear to us that Toxicity is one of the top issues that needs to be addressed in this game. As a result, we're getting stricter and that means people are going to get suspended and banned for poor behavior. You've fallen into that category.
Thx Jeff :)

Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death

Now I really wanna see Op's response for that.
CosmicGhost,

I wish I could like this post :D
Highly Rated
Op "People hate my Torb!"

Blizzard "No, people hate you"
CosmicGhost,

I get the feeling this will be like the last time Jeff roasted someone, and it will be gone soon, but let us just enjoy it while it's here, and bask in the radiant glory of his verbal smacking of a toxic player.

Praise be Daddy Jeff. May he reign forever.
op just got [Removed] destroyed

Play of the game goes to Jeff Kaplan

Moderation Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

Edit: Oh wow, I guess the built-in censor isn't good enough, huh?
It's like Christmas morning watching Jeff just kill someone on the forums.
CosmicGhost,

Out of genuine interest, does a verified report also consider the entire context of chat? Or is it just verified by confirming if someone says an expletive?

If someone were to egg you on to the point where you let loose an expletive, and then immediately report you for it, does that get taken into consideration for verification?
Oh, my god...wrecked by Jeff.

Also, now taking wagers for how long it takes until UnitLost makes a video about this thread!*

*I'm just teasing, by the way, and making a reference to this UnitLost video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphrPqBRUPk
I mean, the guy asked, and he got his answer. Shouldn't have to be a public display like this, but at least he got his answer. Something else to work on I guess.
How do you come back from this level of being absolutely rekt?
Thank you Jeff for addressing this. Glad to see the reporting system is working as intended. I got a message for the first time logging in 2 days ago saying "Action has been taken against someone you reported." and it really made me feel, for the first time ever, like the system is actually working since I try to be easygoing and forgive minor toxic comments and only report people who are truly acting out of line (throwing the game is more upsetting to me than one or two toxic comments).
Rest in pieces.
12/15/2017 10:52 AMPosted by SwiftDovah
How do you come back from this level of being absolutely rekt?
Just like Mercy's Rez, you don't
12/15/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Kryptsm
Anyone wanna play a game?

It's where we watch all those upvotes go down.
Will be the second time I will have seen a post drop from highly rated status to negatives in recent memory.
CosmicGhost,

Rekt.
Sorry Cosmic Ghost.
"Mess with the best and die like the rest"
12/15/2017 10:51 AMPosted by brokenstyli
CosmicGhost,

Out of genuine interest, does a verified report also consider the entire context of chat? Or is it just verified by confirming if someone says an expletive?

If someone were to egg you on to the point where you let loose an expletive, and then immediately report you for it, does that get taken into consideration for verification?

i would have to guess they take the whole chat. unless TOrbrbrbrbBrbrbrBrBrBRBBRBRBRBRbRBRBRbRB is an expletive
Owned. But some of those quotes don’t seem bad out of context. “Good morning you sad dumb generation”. What?,Owned. But some of those quotes don’t seem bad out of context. “Good morning you sad dumb generation”. What?