Should hacked targets take more damage from sombra?

General Discussion
Like Sombra can't possibly 1v1 anyone because she has no damaging abilities

hacking a target only brings them down to your level and then it's their primary vs yours

And sombras primary fire spread makes it so she can't even hit most targets past 5 meters distance

Would a 10% damage bonus on hacked targets be a huge buff?
That sounds good but it flirts (slightly) with zen's discord perhaps instead a 30-50% damage reduction for the hacked duration for all targets?

Imagine a hacked 76 when he popped ult with this change XD
Yeah, hacking before attacking feels like a loss of dps and a way to get yourself killed, it shouldnt feel like this
12/27/2017 08:18 PMPosted by Buzzintate
Like Sombra can't possibly 1v1 anyone because she has no damaging abilities

hacking a target only brings them down to your level and then it's their primary vs yours

And sombras primary fire spread makes it so she can't even hit most targets past 5 meters distance

Would a 10% damage bonus on hacked targets be a huge buff?

Not even a Sombra main and I love this. I always wondered why she does not
How about Sombra takes less damage as long as a player is hacked? More 1v1 ability without giving her a straight advantage.
I always thought that hacked targets should DEAL less damage, rather than take more.
Just improve your aim 4head
12/27/2017 08:35 PMPosted by hensoldt
How about Sombra takes less damage as long as a player is hacked? More 1v1 ability without giving her a straight advantage.

I feel like this would be harder to pull off, and possibly quite buggy. I like the idea, but I couldn't see it happening.

She should deal a bit more damage though, considering her horrendous weapon spread, it's the least they could do.
12/27/2017 08:35 PMPosted by hensoldt

If a Sombra manages to hack a target in the first place, she deserves that straight advantage, considering you only need 1 dps to interrupt her hack.
12/27/2017 08:38 PMPosted by Wonderful

I feel like this would be harder to pull off, and possibly quite buggy. I like the idea, but I couldn't see it happening.

I was thinking of something in the vein of Doomfist's shield whenever he hits someone with his abilities. Blizzard can already do a check if a player is hacked, and has the ability to have a state-based damage resistance effect (ironclad).

Also, Sombra doesn't benefit from more damage unless you give her a massive increase, on the 30%+ range. 10% will reduce her TTK against a 200HP hero linearly by 10%, from 1.25 to 1.125. You won't even feel that in combat, the crit variation is higher than that DPS buff.
It wouldn't be a huge buff, because it wouldn't change anything. The problem is how Sombra feels to play overall. She's dragged down by the limited use of Stealth, a slow moving Translocator, poorly ranged damage, and Hack that doesn't have any indication to the benefit of its usage. Giving Sombra more damage to Hacked targets won't change this.
It is a cool idea, but I do think that sombra already does a satisfactory amount of damage. If I were to change anything I would make her hacking ability more resistant because it is interrupted too easily