[Rant] - Got muted again

Competitive Discussion
Im done with this game. I keep being muted for asking people to swap, and screaming at them because they are throwing. Im a gold/plat player, and i know I deserve this rank, but im sick of this crap. It doesnt matter what you do, how much you fill, how much you flex, 2 every 3 games you have to deal with a retard that refuses to comunicate or to swap heroes. Every comp game I play, I play to win all of them, I never throw, i always try to swap when countered, but its pointless, I try to improve my gold/plat skills, but it doesnt matter. These players dont care, the only reason they dont play quickplay its because its a clownfiesta. people call you a flamer when u try to explain them phara counters junkrat. Nothing works, I've played, support, tanks, DPS, I always try to fill but no one cares. You want to stop toxicity blizzard? Add a system that punishes these players, stop rewarding them with golden guns and other random BS. I know im crap at the game, but iw ant to get better, its season 8 and some people still dont understand basic game stuff, like the team needs a healer, or a hitscan counters phara better than a junkrat. I dont think im winning games because im getting better, im winning because the thrower is on the enemy team. Its been 8 seasons and you still havent added a Honor system that allows players to downvote trolls and put them all together in the same game. I rather be a toxic player, but a player that tries to cooperate with his team and swaps when its needed. If someone flames me saying im underperforming I dont report them, I check my stats and swap, because maybe hes right, maybes he wants to win and im holding him back.
In conclusion, the game inst fun anymore, I get punished by other peoples mistakes and my mistakes punish other people, its not fair in anyway. Sorry for any spelling mistakes . Have a nice day
Im done with this game. I keep being muted for asking people to swap, and screaming at them because they are throwing.its a clownfiesta.. Sorry for any spelling mistakes . Have a nice day

and here i thougth overwatch was a Clown Siesta
Just give up on decent comps blizz and one tricks dont care
not swapping isnt throwing. just because they arnt playing the game YOU want them too doesnt mean they are throwing. being counter picked is irrelevant because counter the counter, back to sqaure one.

[Edited for language - Moderator]
01/04/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Oyster
not swapping isnt throwing. just because they arnt playing the game YOU want them too doesnt mean they are throwing. being counter picked is irrelevant because counter the counter, back to sqaure one.

Hmm not really man. Im asking people to play to win, not to play hanzo because they love naruto. I like playing genji, but I dont do it in comp because i know i'll underperform.. Thats the point of competitive right? To win? To get better? Not to play your favorite hero
I hear ya overwatch is bout as competitive as a rigged slot machine
Don't scream at people.

Pretty easy fix.
Wall of text is unread.
01/04/2018 01:05 PMPosted by hacky
Wall of text is unread.

Thanks for your time anyways LOL
Believe it or not, you are the problem. Fix your attitude before playing any more games.
01/04/2018 01:03 PMPosted by DaddySenpai
Don't scream at people.

Pretty easy fix.
Something I need to improve true. But that doesnt fix the rest
It's too easy to blame other people for your bad games. Relax. Nobody wants to be shouted at. It seems like you just have a bad mindset when you go into games in the first place, and you play worse when you're tilted.
Have you offered to switch and let the team know what roles you can switch to? I one trick in this account as I only tend to play comp in a 6 stack, but on my flex account I find others more willing to swap if I offer changes I can make. Even if I can't play the role that needs to be filled I might offer to switch to Orisa so our current tank can swap to something else. I find when people hear you are willing to switch they are more likely to be ok with switching too. Most of the time I don't even have to switch myself, they just needed to know I'm willing to do so.
I play a lot of games in silver where someone on the enemy team will say something like, "GG/RIP please report our bastion for throwing."

And the thing is, about 50% of the time that happens, bastion (or whoever it is they're mad at) is the biggest problem faced by our team... because it's the one hero who's not lining up to get killed over and over and actually being smart. We have to re-pick or focus that hero just to hold onto our position.

Sometimes it's the healer, sometimes it's the tank, sometimes it's the DPS.. but disturbingly often, it's a player who's actually trying to win the game when the rest of them are running around like headless chickens. And they might not have all the elims but they're effectively stopping us from moving the payload or occupying the point... and that's what winning the match is all about. In the case of bastion, not everyone is willing to charge into withering fire and die just to contribute to a player's stats. Lots of times we just back off and try to flank or regroup.

Not saying that this is your problem, but stats are not always important.
I'll try to improve my 'manners' . Like I said, im no way better than the players I play with, but my mindset in to always do everything I can to win. Most players dont really care and if you play in gold/plat you'll see this. Im not saying im better than them because im not, i deserve my rank, just really frustating to try your best and still fail because someone random guy decides on going to widow. People have thrown just because i've said it was my promotion game , the guy literally said : its your promotion game? we are not winning, and threw the game because of that!
Paragraphs please.
01/04/2018 12:53 PMPosted by DeadlyPants

Hmm not really man. Im asking people to play to win, not to play hanzo because they love naruto. I like playing genji, but I dont do it in comp because i know i'll underperform.. Thats the point of competitive right? To win? To get better? Not to play your favorite hero
You're in the wrong honestly. People have the right to play whom they wish. And you can play to win. With whom ever you want. I've seen teams that go against the 'meta' that everyone swears by because they knew what they were doing and how to use their character.
01/04/2018 01:10 PMPosted by DeadlyPants
01/04/2018 01:05 PMPosted by hacky
Wall of text is unread.

Thanks for your time anyways LOL

Press enter a few times.

[Edited for language - Moderator]
agreed, if you're comfortable with that character, yet others arn't. Suddenly you're the bad guy. It makes ZERO sense. Its not the character. Its the player. Yet people think its the characters. Little to no common sense!

"Hey reaper, can you play mercy even though you have little experience with playing mercy, if you pick mercy, we'll win instantly because meta!"
I am a bad player. I have not ventured into comp yet. This game looks a little harder than webKinz maybe but not sure. In QP everyone plays what they want. I heard that your mmr dictates what sr u will get after placements. Other people on my team will affect my mmr. If they under-perform as support my dps/tank cannot do well. If they under-perform as tank my healing/dps will not perform as well. If they under-perform on dps. My tanking/healing will be worse. This game seems too team oriented to have SR be dictated by mmr.