Do I have a cringeworthy username?

General Discussion
I personally feel like it sounds like and MLG 12 year old made it. But I just thought of it because:
    1. I really like chillout music, like instrumental hip hop, I'm a big fan of chillhop records, that's where the chill part comes from.

2. The storm part is because I really like rainy/stormy weather.
i wouldnt say so tbh
Your name is fine.
01/07/2018 11:08 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
i wouldnt say so tbh

You think so? It just sounds a bit cringy whenever I say it out loud, haha.
01/07/2018 11:10 PMPosted by ChilledStorm
01/07/2018 11:08 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
i wouldnt say so tbh

lol well to me it brings to mind a kind of relaxed trance music
It's not really cringy imo. Not anymore than Wonderful is lol.
01/07/2018 11:12 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
<span class="truncated">...</span>

lol well to me it brings to mind a kind of relaxed trance music

Oh, cool I guess. Just in case you didn't read the full post, the chilled part comes from a genre/record label called chillhop. Which is just relaxing instrumental hip hop.
Looks fine to me.
Somebody told me so have an edgy username, but I never though of it that way, I like roses and I like keeping my blood inside my veins, plus both blood and roses are red so.
01/07/2018 11:06 PMPosted by ChilledStorm
I personally feel like it sounds like and MLG 12 year old made it. But I just thought of it because:
    1. I really like chillout music, like instrumental hip hop, I'm a big fan of chillhop records, that's where the chill part comes from.

I think it's a bit better than my old username, blazertron, though. But that username came from almost 5 years ago.

It's fine lol, but blazertron is sweet too. Like Crimp McNugget
Or Pastel Castle ,
or Crunk Muffin ,
or Juice Van Fury,
or Plastic Macaroni Art,
or Linguini Spreader,
or TexMocha,
or Eli Von ChopChop.
01/07/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Bloodrose
Somebody told me so have an edgy username, but I never though of it that way, I like roses and I like keeping my blood inside my veins, plus both blood and roses are red so.

Yeah, it's kind of how I feel, like an edgy 12 year olds username. But when you go into why I chose the name, it isn't really.
No worse than min when i say it out loud. I don't think many of them are meant to be said out loud hahaha

When I was 13 my first screen name was Armored_Casket... From Halo 3, when the Gravemind whispers it to you during that one flood level.

That's cringy.... Haha my buddy would always make fun of me and say it out loud in public
01/07/2018 11:28 PMPosted by Iyo
01/07/2018 11:06 PMPosted by ChilledStorm

I think it's a bit better than my old username, blazertron, though. But that username came from almost 5 years ago.

It's fine lol, but blazertron is sweet too. Like Crimp McNugget
Or Pastel Castle ,
or Crunk Muffin ,
or Juice Van Fury,
or Plastic Macaroni Art,
or Linguini Spreader,
or TexMocha,
or Eli Von ChopChop.

My xbox and playstation name is worse. It's not just blazertron, the username is 'It's Blazertron'. I think the 'it's' makes it miles more cringeworthy. Problem is, I can't change it on playstation. I used to be a big fan of the youtuber Ali-a. And his username was 'OMG it's ali-a', as a joke. But I copied him thinking it was cool, when I was like 11 or 12.
When I was 14 I told my friends at school that my Diablo 2 character name was "Oxor", they ended up laughing at me and calling me that until I graduated. My advice is to say your name aloud before asking anyone else their opinion. Once I said "Oxor" aloud I knew exactly what was going to happen as I realized it myself before they did. -If you even consider asking the question of whether it's cringeworthy or not, it probably is.
01/07/2018 11:30 PMPosted by TeamChevy86
No worse than min when i say it out loud. I don't think many of them are meant to be said out loud hahaha

When I was 13 my first screen name was Armored_Casket... From Halo 3, when the Gravemind whispers it to you during that one flood level.

That's cringy.... Haha my buddy would always make fun of me and say it out loud in public

That's great, haha! My friend would always call me blazertron, because of my old youtube channel. It was pretty annoying, because you never want people in your school to know about your minecraft channel, lol.
01/07/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Madix
When I was 14 I told my friends at school that my Diablo 2 character name was "Oxor", they ended up laughing at me and calling me that until I graduated. My advice is to say your name aloud before asking anyone else their opinion. Once I said "Oxor" aloud I knew exactly what was going to happen as I realized it myself before they did. -If you even consider asking the question of whether it's cringeworthy or not, it probably is.

What do you think about 'ChilledStorm'?
Nah, to classify as "cringe" in my books it needs to either be ridiculously edgy, misspelled, xXxSomethingxXx, involve wolves, or my favorite...Kirito.
01/07/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Madix

What do you think about 'ChilledStorm'?
Better then XxProxSniperx360xNoScopexX