DVA counters Doomfist like there is no tomorrow

General Discussion
Is micro missile designed just to counter Doomfist? Junkrat killing a Pharah is easier than Doomfist killing a DVA.
Doomfist isn't really a tank killer.
Doomfist's ability relies on getting closer to the enemy, so that makes it much easier for D.Va to both land missiles and deal significant damage through cannons. Since she also has 600HP, it is impossible for Doomfist to surprise her and take her down before she takes action agains him.
So yeah, as long as D.Va player has decent aim, I would say Doomfist is at disadvantage against D.Va.
*chuckles* That's funny...D.Va counters Doomfist.

My friend...

LIFE counters Doomfist.
12/24/2017 03:15 AMPosted by Shade
I find he's good at getting a Rein out of position
Doomfist was designed to combo/OHKO squishies, of course he performs badly against Tanks.
Dva is just a hero who is meant to win 1v1s against most squishy heros only getting hard countered by a few (like reaper Mei tracer and a few others) but DF has a pretty good shot at beating dva since she can't eat his fist and DF has high enough mobility to out run dva to avoid dieing by her
[...] but DF has a pretty good shot at beating dva since she can't eat his fist and DF has high enough mobility to out run dva to avoid dieing by her

I don't think so.
D.Va can survive the DF combo and still has enough health and damage to show him what a bad idea it was to "approach" her...
And I think, that's totally OK.
DF is designed to punish crappy positioning and teams with no peel for their supports. He doesn't need to be able to combo down a 600 HP tank.
If the D.Va is blind and deaf, yeah, then she can get into serious trouble against a DF.
But that's true for every hero.
If you don't recognize his audio cue for his fist charging behind you, and/or you have no escape, you are done for.
I think we should give the "new" fixed DF a chance, before jumping to further balance adjustments.
He's one of those heroes where even a sliver too much will make him broken OP.
12/24/2017 03:35 AMPosted by Sporech
12/24/2017 03:15 AMPosted by Shade
I find he's good at getting a Rein out of position

Doomfist is good at getting a bad rein out of position. Good reins charge the doomfist at the last second and end up on the floor next to their team while the enemy team's doomfist has half his health, and his in his enemy's face.