New hero idea Keff Japlan

General Discussion
I would play the !@#$ out of a hero named keff japlan so I figured I’d suggest it here on the official forums, I haven’t fleshed out all of his abilities but I think his ultimate could be a devastating grappling ability that severely hurts or disables tanks.

The hero would look alot like Jeff Kaplan with some cybernetic enhancements obviously anyone have any more serious additions or ideas to add feel free. Let’s make Keff a reality !
He is already in the game disguised as Reaper. This brilliantly explains why Reaper is so perfect, superior, and holds absolute dominion over Creation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUu491v5gFU
12/25/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Reaper
He is already in the game disguised as Reaper. This perfectly explains why Reaper is so perfect, superior, and holds absolute dominion over Creation.

I as a humble Mercy main hereby obey every and all of the lord Reaper's commands.

Hahahaha just kidding it is a good idea though.
he has 3 ultimate and to use one of them we need to wait 3~~month's after use the game win one new hero, map or new cinematic and have an bonus of new history event.
He is already in the game disguised as Reaper. This brilliantly explains why Reaper is so perfect, superior, and holds absolute dominion over Creation.

I’m a talon d.va so I back this

I consider myself a Talon Mercy, who left Overwatch because she realized that Talon was a much better organization, especially with the perfection of Reaper compared to the pathetic incompetence that is Jack Morrison. Mercy online!
new map idea: jeff kaplan's house
12/25/2017 01:18 PMPosted by GhostDragon
He is already in the game disguised as Reaper. This perfectly explains why Reaper is so perfect, superior, and holds absolute dominion over Creation.

I as a humble Mercy main hereby obey every and all of the lord Reaper's commands.

Mhmmmmmmmmm....
Maybe his primary fire could be throwing salty cookies