How do you fight Moira as Genji?

General Discussion
Combo with zen.
Honestly just avoid Moira. She really can damage Genii really fast.

I say if you see her low in health then swoop in and finish her off, but if she is at full health Stay away unless you have help. One on one just go away from her.
Only way a gengu wins vs moira is catch her unaware and rmb in the head and dash to get some dmg on her
Save deflect for her orb. genji can deflect both dmg and heal orb so if u get either deflect she will back off. really the best you can do but any good moira will toss it outside your range.
So as a Moira main in gm good Genjis kill me with their blade as soon as I ult. cause then u can escape with fade.
Other than that pretty much don't 1vs1 her except she is low hp, but a good moira is never on low health.
Also keep track on her cooldowns. Notice when she used fade or the orb.
her beam is easier to avoid if you are at an extreme close range and you can get some nice burst damage with your right click, it can outdamage her self heal. if you are at mid range and don't have any abilities to use and nowhere to wall climb, you are pretty much dead if you don't get a lucky 3 headshot left click or something
Genji does far more damage per second than Moira and can deflect her primary ability...
Swift strike away, if she throws her orb, try to deflect it.

After moira loses sight of you and is focused on something else, try and get her while she isnt looking!
lul bad genku main gitgud
You don't, you run. It's like asking how do you fight Bastion as Winston. You just stay away.
Not the best fight you can take, but try reflecting her orb, then dash melee combo her, then pray your aim is good enough to kill her with a triple headshot melee.
Dont fight her, She Will kill you

If your forced to, Try to bait out any of her two orbs, Then deflect it back at her a

if its the damage orb, Try to hide for a while so the orb slowly wears her down, Then come back out and dash her remaining hp etc

If its the heal orb, Just stay arround and try to land headshots with shurikens, if you land all 3 as a headshot its almost 160 damage meaning you can 1 shot her combo with that and dash

Save your dash to brust down that last 50 health because she will get it back REALLY Quickly
02/13/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Dellryeth
Save deflect for her orb. genji can deflect both dmg and heal orb so if u get either deflect she will back off. really the best you can do but any good moira will toss it outside your range.

I hope this is a joke, otherwise. What...? Genji cant deflect orbs, at least that has never happened to me. its like genji try to deflect symmetras orb, he dont.
02/13/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Kinggr1ffy
lul bad genku main gitgud

What do you think the point of this thread is?