Help Against D.Va (hanzo)

General Discussion
Ok so I destroy d.vas mech ez as hanzo because I know the headshots and get it consistently. But then she pops out of her mech and always destroys me then.

Advice?
Lol dodge her projectiles and shoot her large head.
Scatter at her feet?
Shoot her. Im not quite sure what else to tell you
Zoidburg away like a weenie
Either scatter her if you haven't used it, or... I don't know... shoot her? Same as you would anyone else?
Scatter her feet, you don’t even need a direct hit
Bow in submission to your goddess and beg for mercy. You are not allowed to hurt the best girl, D.Va.
12/28/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Neospartan
Scatter at her feet?
Most likely the scatter is used on D.Va's Meka. I can't speak for other D.Va players but I always use close-quarter-combat to my advantage. Snipers are ranged so if I were you, I'd walk away from Hana to get an easier aim as close-up is harder to target. Also if the Meka gets destroyed, you can aim just above and behind the Meka to catch Hana whilst ejecting. You will need to time it right, I'd advise testing this in custom with D.Va ai to find the pattern.

...if you master these then I hope I don't see you on the battlefields. GLHF :P
Melee her to death.

(Only half serious)
If scatter is on cd, best you can do is have an arrow ready for when she ejects from her mech and take her down before she lands and can start strafing and spamming projectiles in your face.
12/28/2017 02:22 PMPosted by SpliffyMcGee
Melee her to death.

(Only half serious)

Raising your hand against the living goddess Hana Song is a capital offense. I suggest you rethink your actions.
Full charge body shot + melee = 155 damage.
Once she is de-meched you should focus someone else and try to not let her kill you. It's not really worth wasting time on a baby dva if there are higher priority targets to kill. You probably have a teammate like a Winston who doesn't need to aim and can kill her more easily.

The alternative requires some practice. Go into custom game with a friend and practice landing your shots on her as she de-mechs. You will see she pops out predictably. Wraxu does this every day because he has perfected the timing and location.
12/28/2017 02:24 PMPosted by Webster
Full charge body shot + melee = 155 damage.

No! You are to remain still and beg for mercy. You are not allowed to harm her.
Personally, what I ended up doing is I've just gotten good at knowing when and where to shoot as he mech breaks down. If I don't hit her in the head as the mech breaks down, I get her in the body and then it's pretty easy to take her down from there.

Or I also get a healthpack if one is nearby if I need it.
at Low Gold you shouldn't be playing Hanzo , you're skill doesn't match the hero

Edit : Who am i kidding you don't get matched with me in comp ... do ever the F you want , ruin the game for other people Champ!!
12/28/2017 02:19 PMPosted by saltycoffee
Either scatter her if you haven't used it, or... I don't know... shoot her? Same as you would anyone else?

Shes too evasive

12/28/2017 02:18 PMPosted by SwiftDovah
Shoot her. Im not quite sure what else to tell you

Shes too evasive

12/28/2017 02:16 PMPosted by tg3thrsoul
Lol dodge her projectiles and shoot her large head.

Large head? She has like the smallest hitbox in the game
12/28/2017 02:35 PMPosted by V1KTOR
at Low Gold you shouldn't be playing Hanzo , you're skill doesn't match the hero

Edit : Who am i kidding you don't get matched with me in comp ... do ever the F you want , ruin the game for other people Champ!!

If you saw my highlights you would know I shouldnt be in gold