Doomfist Cute Spray - The Problem

General Discussion
To get Doomfists cute spray you have to hit 6 people with meteor strike in Quick or Competitive Play. This is ridiculously hard and almost impossible. I'm a PlayStation player and according to there trophy system, only 0.1% of Overwatch players have this. Even with a Graviton surge this is still nearly impossible. Doomist is my DPS main and I really love playing him. I have 34 hours on him in total. I even have the golden weapon for him. It feels really bad that I still don't have his cute. Chipsa the number one Doomfist player doesn't even have this spray. That says how hard this is. An idea is make the trophy require you to get 3 kills with meteor strike. That would still be hard but way more possible. Another idea is maybe hover over six people with meteor strike. It's just a thought. Please take this into consideration. Just rework his cute spray. Although this is not as important as other subjects I still think it should be brought up.
-Thank
01/06/2018 07:12 PMPosted by DrTechFreak
To get Doomfists cute spray you have to hit 6 people with meteor strike in Quick or Competitive Play. This is ridiculously hard and almost impossible. I'm a PlayStation player and according to there trophy system, only 0.1% of Overwatch players have this. Even with a Graviton surge this is still nearly impossible. Doomist is my DPS main and I really love playing him. I have 34 hours on him in total. I even have the golden weapon for him. It feels really bad that I still don't have his cute. Chipsa the number one Doomfist player doesn't even have this spray. That says how hard this is. An idea is make the trophy require you to get 3 kills with meteor strike. That would still be hard but way more possible. Another idea is maybe hover over six people with meteor strike. It's just a thought. Please take this into consideration. Just rework his cute spray. Although this is not as important as other subjects I still think it should be brought up.
-Thank

I'd argue for 5 hits to be in line with Zarya. If the damage falloff wasn't so severe, I'd say 4 kills.

Sombra should also be at 5 emp hits as well.
I’d argue for 4 kills. Just like most other dps ult achievements.

Also to the guy above me: Sombras is for enemies hacked at the same time, not for emp hits. I did mine by EMPing 5 and hacking te last target. It’s fair enough.
Mfw poor Zenny still has to discord and kill/assist-kill six people in like six seconds.
Yeah it's honestly luck.

I got it on my first try with my Zarya friend on QP. But even then I only got 3 kills because the other 3 consisted of a Transcendensing Zenyatta and two tanks
I feel ya mate. When enemies hear 'meteor strike' 'its high noon' etc they will run around instantly. Even if combo with Zarya theres still a chance an enemy is killed before you hit the ult
Yep, this is one cute spray I don't ever see myself getting.

Only foreseeable way is to solely achievement hunt in QP, meaning I'm playing heroes I never play (Torb'jorn, Widow, Genji, Hanzo, etc.) ... heroes that I suck at. And my QP MMR will lower so drastically because of that, that eventually I'll be playing with potatoes and they might all six stand in Meteor Strike.

Maybe.
the ohter one is hard as well got it by pure dumb luck was using my slam up on volkskaya when a junkrate landmined me send me flying even higher which maxed the slam and i landed on a tracer that was passing by.

As for the 6 man meteor yeah i gave up on that long ago.
This needs to be changed