If you can get anything from Overwatch...

General Discussion
...For Christmas, what would it be?
Junkrat being deleted from the game and a nerf to Mercy's ult to take us out of this boring meta
The Doomfist gauntlet
i would love to be friends with sombra mercy or tracer all of them seem really nice also i want xqc out of overwatch league
A good game
A teleporter would come in handy.
A Reaper's animated short called 'Vengeance' that shows Reaper ambushing and slaughtering a group of former Overwatch agents and getting his own back on Winston.
I want Rein's armour.
The hammer would also be nice.
12/23/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Reaper
A Reaper's animated short called 'Vengeance' that shows Reaper ambushing a slaughtering a group of former Overwatch agents and getting his own back on Winston.

Or Reaper having a calm tea time with Ana.

On topic: The holopad playing Hearthstone on the dropship.
Performance based skill rating removed from platinum in season 8 too.
Clan/Guild type system implemented in game with support for finding like minded groups of players.
Ana's Christmas Outfit

I'd freak out so many people with that thing.
To Join Overwatch as one of the heroes.

Or join Talon as one of the higher ups.

It would be a lot of fun fighting along side Widowmaker, Sombra, and Reaper, or fight along side The agents of Overwatch.
I want one of those hearthstone computers.
Pulse pistols
infinite ammo, portable, powerful, looks cool, no recoil
A chronal accelerator. Let me explain why.

So I’m walking in the dark, and I stub my toe on something. No problem! I can just recall. Going down a dark alley, get shanked? Recall! Trip? Recall! Also, could I technically prolong my life with each recall? I don’t know, but maybe!

Then there’s blink. I have a dog who gets into a lot of things. See he’s getting close to where the chocolate’s stored, but I’m too far away? Blink! Somethings thrown at me but I can’t dodge? Blink! I do track, so blink would be VERY handy.

Also I can be annoying with it.
The incredibly good DPS and support players I keep playing against in comp. Would be nice to have some buds to comp with.
12/23/2017 03:24 PMPosted by Reaper
Ana's Christmas Outfit

I'd freak out so many people with that thing.

No, not Ana's Christmas Outfit

Zen's Nutcracker outfit would be ten times better.
Mercys Ressurect
Hero 27 teaser