Riot is roasting Blizzard. LMAO

General Discussion
01/05/2018 04:42 AMPosted by KaasKoning
I'm not sure it's supposed to be a post to "roast" Blizzard. Seems like a normal E-sports thing to say.

Note "trollpost". It was a fully satire post, which was actually really funny but you'd need to be pretty deep in the LoL community to understand most of it.
At any rate it was clearly a joke.
What do you expect the game is balanced around Quickplay while it calls itself "eSports" ready and Jeff is always like "but guys, the integrity of competitive mode" yet guts Roadhog and other heroes because Quickplay whiners won't stop QQ-ing or going in 1v6 frontline squishy dps just because it's Quickplay.
01/05/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Bard
What do you expect the game is balanced around Quickplay while it calls itself "eSports" ready and Jeff is always like "but guys, the integrity of competitive mode" yet guts Roadhog and other heroes because Quickplay whiners won't stop QQ-ing or going in 1v6 frontline squishy dps just because it's Quickplay.

To make Roadhog viable again we need to nerf Mercy, that's all. She is just too oppressibe at the moment, even with this latest nerf.

You've no remote clue how game development works if you think such little thought goes into live changes.
01/04/2018 10:15 PMPosted by FupDup
For the most part the only good thing to come out of the developer updates is Dinoflask parodies.

yep
01/04/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Monster
01/04/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Player
I expect this post to be deleted/edited because this is way too spicy

Mod Note: Why? At the moment, nothing objectionable has been posted.

Why are the moderators all of a sudden leaving comments on Player's comments?

I really don't know but I'm in love with it, I wish it showed us who was editing them though
Who cares what Riot thinks?

Overwatch is a team/objective FPS. LoL is a MOBA.

Apples and Oranges.

This isn't the HotS forum.
Whoever this guy is, he’s my new favorite mod.
01/05/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Altiverse
satire

Kids today dont know what this is.
01/05/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Jestyrs

You've no remote clue how game development works if you think such little thought goes into live changes.
*35% ironclad*

Uhhhh
01/05/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Dva
I really don't know but I'm in love with it, I wish it showed us who was editing them though

It does. If you mouse over the "(Edited)" portion at the top of the post next to how long the post has been up, you'll see who edited it and when. For this thread, a mod by the handle "Blizzard" has been chiming in.
bump
01/04/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Altiverse
[Or here's a quote from Cliff Terios, a small youtuber I like

To be fair all Cliff does is crap on Blizzard and the game (I watch him and am subscribed to him as well btw) and to be brutally honest Blizzard doesn't have to say crap to the players or explain what they are doing.
Good old Riot Game, I'm glad that Riot Game is still their one asset! Pretty long list of Game Riot Game have made

Riot Game
and to be brutally honest Blizzard doesn't have to say crap to the players or explain what they are doing.

And that's the first and last step for game developers to lose their players.
Luckily, Blizzard is communicating with their playerbase, just doing it slightly wrong.