You hear Jeff Kaplan say, “orcA, killeR whalE, gratuitouS.”

General Discussion
What do you do?
Wait for the Dinoflask video to be released..
I kneel before him, my master and savior. Mr. Kaplan, a mere avatar of the eternal Reaper, a being so powerful and majestic that transcends the 4th wall and seeps into our reality.
Put on a tin foil hat and start speculating
Look up whether Olympia Shaw would make a good Hero 27
01/10/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Reaper
I kneel before him, my master and savior. Mr. Kaplan, a mere avatar of the eternal Reaper, a being so powerful and majestic that transcends the 4th wall and seeps into our reality.

Mark 3:28-30
"I have you now!"
01/10/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Reaper

And this right here ladies and gentlemen of triple SSS tier level of brown nosing is why he does what he does and the game's state is in what is in... ENOUGH!!!
I'd ask him when the game fixes are coming. And I swear if he trolls me with a Genji picture again i would slap him.
01/10/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Awardments
What do you do?

Hey that's my line!

Anyway, I'd just realize the last letter of every word, put together, in order spells:

orcA
killeR
whalE
gratuitouS

ARES
Wait until late March for when the actual announcement is made, since we know their schedule as it's NEVER changed. Every 4 months. Moira came out late November.

It'll be late March, then we'll get someone in July, then November, etc. etc.
Load up my .hack game, enter those keywords and see what random dungeon it generates.
Ohnickel: Quickly make 15 minutes speculation video even tho i know absolutely nothing else.