What are your least favourite deaths?

General Discussion
Obligatory Hanzo Scat. Arrow (which honestly is possibly the least fun thing in the entire game) and Symmetras beam gun.

My personal least favourite is when I play Tracer and come out of a blink pretty much in an explosion or in front of a shot. Second worst is playing a healer and getting hit by a single stray junkrat bomb rolling softly across the floor after taking a tiny bit of damage.
Ilios well. As Winston.

*BOING* *FWIIISH* *Bwaaaaaa*

*headdesk*
Mine is when I die doing something dumb, and it is being shown in potg
(I was emoting after getting a boop kill and then widow got 3 headshots, me being the last one after she stared at me for a good second doing my dumb thing)
When my translocator has expired and I missed my jump back trying to push
Deflect kills that don't feel deserved.

I CAN'T COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I FLASH ABOVE A GENJI JUST TO DIE FROM IT!

I've all but given up flashing him...
12/20/2017 05:36 PMPosted by Honchkrow
Deflect kills that don't feel deserved.

I CAN'T COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I FLASH ABOVE A GENJI JUST TO DIE FROM IT!

I've all but given up flashing him...

Those are annoying, I usually take that as a handy time to reload.
Getting pulse bombed as a support right out of spawn.

It's a good play by the Tracer but solo ult spawn camping is absolutely infuriating.
Ilios well as D.Va.
Popped mech, Hog hooks, bye-bye life.
Rocket Punch. How come nobody shoots the giant fist dude who's in the middle of the team about to throw a right hook at their healer, aka me?
12/20/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Esoterica
Ilios well. As Winston.

*BOING* *FWIIISH* *Bwaaaaaa*

*headdesk*
I hate jumping off as well :'(
Finding motionless junkrat and about to kill him before his tire whips around and soloults you.
Mines has to be knowing the enemy team has a widow or a hanzo and I move away..... 10 seconds later I run back out like a derp...
Hanzo scatter
Random Junkrat spam
Junkrat mine(s)
Bugged Reinhardt pin (dodge it but get sucked back into it anyways)
Random Hanzo headshot
Bugged D.Va bomb kill (explosion goes under payload on certain parts of the maps)
when I play pharah and barrage the enemy but die in 0.4 seconds due to splash off of any physical object, wall, hanging light, lamp post, shield, tank, anything within 10 feet of me,
or
when I play pharah and barrage and die midway thru my voiceline like 90% of the time because a single person wasn't in my little cone of fire and stopped and just held LMB at my literally unmoving head for the world's easiest kill
Junkrat Mine because it's so easy (3 meter area 120 damage x 2, no skill), Hanzo Scatter (no skill), Biotic Grenade (no skill), Fan the Hammer (no skill), Helix Rocket to the ground (no skill), Moira right click + Orb (no skill)
12/20/2017 05:42 PMPosted by peregrine
when I play pharah and barrage the enemy but die in 0.4 seconds due to splash off of any physical object, wall, hanging light, lamp post, shield, tank, anything within 10 feet of me,
or
when I play pharah and barrage and die midway thru my voiceline like 90% of the time because a single person wasn't in my little cone of fire and stopped and just held LMB at my literally unmoving head for the world's easiest kill

To avoid that I occasionally position her close to a wall for protection, sometimes it doesn't work sometimes I'm too close to the wall and my missiles hit it, the rest of the time it works a little bit.
Doomfist punch to the face after he went sailing through the map just to hit me.

Dying when you have your ult in mystery heroes.
When I die when I don't deserve to, like random headshots from snipers, scatter arrows, junkrat bombs etc.
Scatter arrow. I actually like Hanzo but I hate scatter with a passion.
When I die in a really stupid way in my POTG it's so embarrassing. Just let my shame be private, please.

And in general my least favorite ways to die are when I die because I'm not paying enough attention to my surrounding. Oops, there was a Bastion/Torb turret around that corner, I died. Oops, a Mei sneaked up on me and froze me, I died. Oops, where did that Moira come from...