BREAKING NEWS: OWL Tokens Promotion

Technical Support
After signing up for promotional Overwatch League emails, you will receive 100 bonus League Tokens within three business days. Make sure you use the registered email address on your Blizzard account when signing up.

Blizzard Customer Service cannot assist with adding the Tokens to your account. If you do not receive your tokens within three business days re-enter your email on the enrollment website, double-check the spelling, and ensure you're using the correct email address for your Blizzard Account.

If you opted in for Overwatch League or Blizzard marketing emails previous to this campaign, you must still specifically opt in for this promotion to receive your bonus League Tokens.

Source: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/21353115

I have confirmed other important key notes that go beyond the scope of this article:

• Console players must link a valid #BattleNet account to their console account in order to claim the rewards for that console account.
  • You can claim for each platform you own a copy of Overwatch on with a single #BattleNet account (as long as each console is linked of course).
  • There will be no "confirmation e-mail" when you do sign up.
Hi WyomingMyst, sorry to bother you, but I am a playstation hard copy player, and I have linked my Battle net to my Playstation account previously. When I try to fill out the mailing list with the correct email, and click the orange prompt to sign up for it, it turns blue and Says 'got it' but doesn't advance the screen past that.

My question is, did it work? My blizzard account doesn't show me as owning overwatch (presumably because I don't own it on PC and didn't get a game key as it's a physical disc) but I do have the systems linked.

Any information on the above would be sensational, thank you, and apologies if it's been covered but I couldn't see the topic.
01/11/2018 08:05 AMPosted by TheWarship
Hi WyomingMyst, sorry to bother you, but I am a playstation hard copy player, and I have linked my Battle net to my Playstation account previously. When I try to fill out the mailing list with the correct email, and click the orange prompt to sign up for it, it turns blue and Says 'got it' but doesn't advance the screen past that.

My question is, did it work? My blizzard account doesn't show me as owning overwatch (presumably because I don't own it on PC and didn't get a game key as it's a physical disc) but I do have the systems linked.

Any information on the above would be sensational, thank you, and apologies if it's been covered but I couldn't see the topic.
Yes it did. I know it the interface is not very intuitive, and we worked to pass that feedback to the OWL web team. Technically only PC licenses show on your Battle.net account's game management screen (as licenses for console are managed by Xbox Live and PlayStation Network respectively). As long as you have your console account linked you should be good to go and if you don't see the tokens arrive within three days, just try repeating the steps. There is plenty of time to claim them.
I saw the got it thing too. Clicking it doesn't do anything. I use PC but I never got the email. I tried entering in my details again (tho I didn't wait days closer to minutes :P) but nothing. I want my tokens :(
To follow up, I myself received my tokens today. Note there was no notification or any visual prompts when I signed into Overwatch unlike the first time. I just checked my league token balance and it is at 200 instead of 100 (as I have yet to spend my first free 100 tokens).
Can I link my PC and console overwatch accounts to the same battlenet/email and if so, will I get 100 league points on both accounts after signing up for promotional emails? or must I link my console account to a different battlenet/email to receive points
You will get points to each platform on a single Battle.net account.
So I just changed my acct email so both emails are the same now because the previous email was somehow deleted, at least that was the error message i got when i tried to enter it. I will let you know in 3 days but I am skeptical with the changes I have made to try and redo it for the tokens. Where would I go about obtaining these tokens since its a collaboration? bliizard or overwatch league
Wierd.. I had to wait 6 days for me to get my tokens..
I have been constantly trying since Jan 26 and still havent received my tokens.

Correct email, I tried it while both logged in and out on the website, etc.

Still did not get it and it has been like 15 days since initial attempt followed by attempts every few days :/
01/11/2018 10:06 AMPosted by WyomingMyst
Yes it did. I know it the interface is not very intuitive, and we worked to pass that feedback to the OWL web team. Technically only PC licenses show on your Battle.net account's game management screen (as licenses for console are managed by Xbox Live and PlayStation Network respectively). As long as you have your console account linked you should be good to go and if you don't see the tokens arrive within three days, just try repeating the steps. There is plenty of time to claim them.