Question about 1 Week ban Over "Innapropriate Game Names"

General Discussion
So here's the name of the custom game that was reported:

"1 Punch 1 Kill + Ults/Abilities/POTG/Mystery Heroes/&EXP"

The reason the ban was given was because the following:

Action(s) Taken:
This account has been prevented from naming custom games

Violation: Inappropriate Name

Your fellow players reported your in-game name as inappropriate multiple times.

Due to these player reports, we have disabled the ability of this account to name custom games.

As the owner of this account, you are responsible for all actions associated with it. We will only overturn penalties if there is evidence of a compromised account or similar extenuating circumstances.

Regards,

Customer Support

Is the "EXP" part the reason as to why I was given a 1 week ban from making custom names? I'd like to see what was wrong with the name so I won't make the mistake again next time. I've tried contacting support on this issue but was just given this generic message:

"An additional review of the action has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the action will not be reversed or changed.

The duration of this action is 1 week.

We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/), which all players accept before logging into the game.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in our games. Thank you for respecting our position."

So I assume it was because the word "EXP" was in the title. It was my mistake for including it if that's the case, as I wasn't paying mind to the xp farm fiasco not too long ago.

No need on lectures about morality or "right vs wrong" politics here please. A simple straight forward opinion-less response is fine. I realize that if I am in the wrong I 100% accept it. I am asking what to do to prevent making the same mistake in the future. Any other feedback on better custom naming is appreciated. Thank you!
I don't see what would be wrong with it saying EXP I mean your letting them know that they can get EXP from that mode

and who the heck reported it lol?
Good to see Blizzard has their priorities straight /s
I don’t understand what kind of person looks at a ticket asking for clarification and responds with “adurrr we’re upholding it”

Like, that’s not what was asked wtf
Might be linked to exp farming, but I can't say for sure. Exp farming was banned a while back and your game may have been mistakenly banned in that manner.
12/26/2017 11:18 AMPosted by BaconPiano
I don't see what would be wrong with it saying EXP I mean your letting them know that they can get EXP from that mode

and who the heck reported it lol?
I'm not sure, I wish I knew. Apparently it's happened multiple times.

12/26/2017 11:20 AMPosted by Purple
I don’t understand what kind of person looks at a ticket asking for clarification and responds with “adurrr we’re upholding it”

Like, that’s not what was asked wtf
I honestly want to know too. Like maybe it was too many forward slashes or something? They marked my ticket as "resolved" as well but I still have questions so I won't make the same mistake. ??? The only thing I can think was my mistake in adding "EXP".

12/26/2017 11:22 AMPosted by TyranOSuarus
Might be linked to exp farming, but I can't say for sure. Exp farming was banned a while back and your game may have been mistakenly banned in that manner.

You may be right, I didn't realize that just stating that you earn XP in the round gets you banned, but only if you type "XP Farm" or something along those lines. But I understand that since it's so similar to making people think that it's an "XP farm", they banned it anyway since it mentioned EXP at all.
This dude is obviously lying and probably made custom games with names that we're either racist, sexist or some other offensive title to generate user reports. Like no one is gonna be reporting you for using the word exp in your title.
12/26/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Seidon
This dude is obviously lying and probably made custom games with names that we're either racist, sexist or some other offensive title to generate user reports. Like no one is gonna be reporting you for using the word exp in your title.
Oh, so you know every custom game title I've made and can assume that I'm just posting here because I was being racist or sexist? Do show me proof. Because I'd love to see how you came to that conclusion. I'll wait with my actual screenshot of my ticket case. What proof do you have?

Also: You assumed gender.
12/26/2017 11:32 AMPosted by xavvypls
12/26/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Seidon
Oh, so you know every custom game title I've made and can assume that I'm just posting here because I was being racist or sexist? Do show me proof. Because I'd love to see how you came to that conclusion. I'll wait with my actual screenshot of my ticket case. What proof do you have?

Also: You assumed gender.
You and everyone else that's makes a thread about why they get banned literally always paint themselves as a victim and are always with holding information, it's a pattern of behavior that is pretty obvious to spot because is happens so much across the entire gaming world and you're following it to a T. So I don't really need any proof, especially from you.
12/26/2017 11:47 AMPosted by Seidon
You and everyone else that's makes a thread about why they get banned literally always paint themselves as a victim and are always with holding information, it's a pattern of behavior that is pretty obvious to spot because is happens so much across the entire gaming world and you're following it to a T. So I don't really need any proof, especially from you.

Incorrect. You are simply making assumptions and trolling just to troll. And since I called you out on your toxicity (that you didn't expect), you're damage controlling by saying "guh its patterns so I don't need proof!"

Here's a word of advice for you, kid. Instead of following trends just to sound "edgy" in every thread you take part in, how about sitting back, thinking before typing, and realizing that there are exceptions to every case. Maybe then people would take what you have to say more seriously.

You have nothing to prove that I am "the victim" as I myself am admitting that if I was in the wrong, I accept it. So you can drop that "kicking someone while they're down" tripe.

So I don't really need any proof.
You say you need no proof because have no proof. Thank you for proving to everyone that you're just here to troll and not provide any valuable input like the rest of the members here have. Until you make yourself a more contributing part of this discussion I'll be ignoring you for your toxicity. Thanks and have a nice day!
Puts exp on title and wonders why he got suspended
I'm not going to take this thread at face value. 9 times out of 10 when someone makes a thread about how innocent they are, turns out they wasn't.

I have no reason to believe that you are in the right.
12/26/2017 11:56 AMPosted by ǶPHILIP
I'm not going to take this thread at face value. 9 times out of 10 when someone makes a thread about how innocent they are, turns out they wasn't.

I don't need you to believe if I was right or wrong. You're entitled to your own opinion. Of which is not what I'm asking. My question is if reporting a title with the word "EXP" warrants a 1 week ban, and if anyone else has experienced this.

12/26/2017 11:55 AMPosted by BuddaǶ
Puts exp on title and wonders why he got suspended
Ignored.
12/26/2017 11:10 AMPosted by xavvypls
So I assume it was because the word "EXP" was in the title. It was my mistake for including it if that's the case, as I wasn't paying mind to the xp farm fiasco not too long ago. Any other feedback on better custom naming is appreciated. Thank you!
i don't think it's the EXP part that got you banned
it was the "kill" part
you see killing is a sin in the Holy Bible and many people are offended by the term, hence Blizzard using the word "eliminated" instead. I suggest after your ban that you try the same title but with "1 punch 1 elimination" and you'll be all good i'm sure

You have also no reason to believe they are in the wrong
12/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Feral
Holy Bible
Maybe. Except that "1 shot 1 kill," "Chill/Kill," and "If I see you move you die" rooms exist right now (and a long time before) and they're very popular in fact. So it may be just the fact that it included the word "EXP". I'll be sure to not include said term next time. Thanks guys!
12/26/2017 12:12 PMPosted by xavvypls
12/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Feral
Holy Bible
Maybe. Except that "1 shot 1 kill," "Chill/Kill," and "If I see you move you die" rooms exist right now (and a long time before) and they're very popular in fact. So it may be just the fact that it included the word "EXP". I'll be sure to not include said term next time. Thanks guys!
if you see them report them
12/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Pupsik

Sure I do, based on previous scenarios where people have claimed innocence and have ended up being liars, this has given me all the reason I need to not believe anyone else going forward.
12/26/2017 12:15 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
12/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Pupsik

Sure I do, based on previous scenarios where people have claimed innocence and have ended up being liars, this has given me all the reason I need to not believe anyone else going forward.
that's called collectivism and is a garbage ideology
12/26/2017 12:15 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Explain how I am claiming innocence when I'm saying multiple times that "If I am in the wrong I accept it?"

I am claiming anything but innocence, so I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Quite simply, I have a simple question about Custom Game names and want to know if including EXP in your title gets you banned, so I won't do so in the future. All the pettiness about morals and "everyone else are lying scumbags in these types of threads so you get the same treatment" means nothing to what I've asked.